83

--

Everyday I'm so thankful that I have my family at my back, side and infront of mine. though our family name means many things but in the name of love. you can't say anything to us.

"So what's your plan?" mom asked.

"I want to propose during our work time, para hindi na lumapit ang boss namin sa kaniya" sagot ko.

"You're not jealous aren't you?" mom asked.

"Why would I? ako ang mahal ni Laine--"

"You sure?" Si asked.

"Shut up" I pointed him, coming from a torpe and sad boy like him. lol.

Wala pa namang sinasabi si Laine but I can already feel it...di man sobra like before but I know that she has a feelings for me.

"Nga pala, Sandro, Simon...your mom and I will go to the choir bukas we're invited to go there since project yon ni Liza as a first lady" Pops said. "Well she named it Maria's choir"

"Yes, it's because that time Laine went missing diba? so I just named it Maria...like her name, isinunod ko lang sa kaniya. Maria's children choir oh diba? ang ganda, like her" mom looks like she really miss Laine. akala ko ba naiinis siya, but where's the inis? all I can see is the tampo and longing.

"Oh, guys come with us" pop told us but I know that Simon will refuse it, since he's into work.

"U-Uh, I can't. Sandro kaya?" he pointed me.

"I'll try to join you after I propose to my girl...isasama ko na din siya don-- oh wait...aalis pala siya, but yeah...susunod ako" I told them.

We did a little conversation together before they got home. well Si was still here working, mamaya tutok na 'to sa live. but yeah...after mom and dad left the house, I went outside again cause there's someone na nagdodoorbell.

It's freaking late...

"Mr. Sandro" it's Mr. Ly.

"Good Evening sir, what are you doing here?" I asked at pinapasok siya sa loob. he also greet Simon.

"Diba taga Ilocos Norte ka?" he asked and I nodded. "Since you're from Ilocos Norte, I know that you know the trading there...the culture there so I've decided to sent you there to manage our branch. don't worry Mr. Sandro, you'll be promoted as the C.E.O of the whole branch in Sur and Norte..." he told me and my smile fades away.

Bakit hindi niya nalang ako alisin? I know that it's his intention for me to give Laine a distance but...

"U-Uh sorry but--"

"You have no choice but to accept it Mr. Sandro. kulang tayo sa employee and as a Senior associate, I know that you know how hard it is to manage many branches without any help so--"

"Pwede bang humindi nalang?" I asked.

"No" agad niyang sagot. "Don't worry, I'll make your salary triple than your salary in London--"

"No way!" I rejected his offer.

"Just a week?" he asked.

"Still a No, Mr. Ly" I answered.

"Three days?" he asked and I still refuse it. "Two days?" he asked and I stopped. yeah, I think two days was already enough? since I need to go there to get the ring on my cabinet...

"Deal" I accepted his offer. we talk a bit about the system there and I already got it.

Uuwi nalang ako bukas ng hapon para ituloy ang planong proposal. hindi na ako nag-impake dahil may gamit naman ako doon, and I'm using our private jet to go there.