82

--

I went home with a smile and there goes my dearest, loving, and kind hearted brother na nanonood ng live while working. he's facing his two laptops, an Ipad and holding his phone.

"Nasa huli ang pagsisisi talaga" he told me.

"Workaholic" I whispered.

"Well, I need to work hard. my house was currently in process so yeah I need to work harder--"

"You're living there with?" I asked. he bought a lot here in our village just a few streets away from here.

"Does it need to have a partner? required ba?" he sarcastically asked.

"For me yes" I told him while preparing my dinner.

"Adik kasi ikaw kay Laine" I smiled when he joked that. was that a joke? or... nah, nevermind. I told him that Laine went here earlier and he's laughing. "Speed"

"I don't want it to be like you na took a very long time to figure out what--"

"Hey stop!" he pointed me.

"Okay I'll stop" I told him and just eat nalang.

I'm smiling while eating cause I'm happy that she went home again. not permanently but...there's a process on everything. malay mo bukas, or malay mo next month nandito na siya.

"I'm freaking amazed on how multi tasking you are" I've noticed on how he can handle his time. he's working right now with two companies, with Ayala and his own corporation while watching IG live.

"Well..." mayabang niyang tugon.

"You're still watching her?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm glad that she's happy" he told me while smiling.

I sighed and tap his shoulder. "Wishing the best for ya' brotha'" I told him with my british accent. I wash the dishes then went upstairs.

Her scent was left here in my room and it makes me insane. she was still using the same perfume like before, napaka consistent. I sleep peacefully that night and went to work early.

I saw Simon again stopping himself from sleeping. he's eating breakfast. "Kuya join me here" he raised his cup of coffee.

"What the hell? do you even sleep?" I asked and he smiled.

"Do I look like natulog?" he asked.

"Then take a nap. anyway, I need to go...sasabay ako kay Laine ng breakfast" I went to the hotel with a smile again.

I just parked and I saw Laine waving her hands to a car, so I decided to go near so I could see who she's waving.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked her. nagulat pa siya. "Seems like you see a ghost nanaman ah?" I laughed at medyo napalunok pa siya."Hey?" I called her again.

"A-Anong ginagawa mo dito?" she asked. weird.

"Isn't it obvious? nagtatrabaho tayo dito diba?" I answered.

"I-I mean dito" she pointed the ground.

"Here's the parking lot Laine, what do you expect?" I answered her pointing the parking lot. "Ano bang nangyayari sa'yo?" I asked then held her forehead. "May sinat ka" damn it, she has a fever!

She also did the same to me. "M-May lagnat ka Sandro" she told me and iniwas ko lang ang ulo ko. I don't want her to be worried about me.

"Sino yung naghatid sa'yo?" I asked, change of topic.

"H-Hindi mo ba nakita?" weird niyang tanong.

"Magtatanong ba ako kung nakita ko?" I asked.

"A-Ah ayon? si Allysa" she look so nervous by answering my questions.