55

Sandro's P.O.V :

It's a very busy day spent, here in my father's headquarters in Mandaluyong. I'm with my brother Simon. I'm very, very hungry that's why I asked him to come with me.

"You'll drive?" he asked.

"Of course" I answered.

"If you're really hungry don't go to BGC, just order to some fast food chain nalang. drive thru" he suggested.

I went to the nearest fast food chain here, pero walang drive thru that's why we didn't notice that we have already passed in Mandaluyong and we're here on the other City.

"It's way too far na Sands, what type of fast food chain ba ang gusto mo?" he asked again.

"Can you please shut up nalang, I'm the one who's hungry not you" he's very demanding, ililibre ko na nga siya kahit labag sa loob ko pero lakas niya pa mag demand.

Finally after an hour of searching for a nice fast food chain, I finally found the one who suits my taste. "One order of Sphagetti, two orders of Chicken with rice and two--"

"Make it three" Simon suggested again.

"Okay, and three sundae" I said on the drive thru speaker.

"Okay, I'll repeat sir" my heart literally stopped when I hear that voice. it's like an angelic voice of an innocent lady with a very angelic face. "Two order's of chicken with rice, and three sundaes"

"Yes" I answered.

"That costs exactly 300 pesos" the cashier stated and I sighed.

"Okay" sagot ko na lang. I moved to the receiving area of the drive thru and my eyes focused on her beautiful gray eyes.

"H-Here's your order Sir" she smiled when she gave me my order and I look on his name plate.

"Thank you Lanie" I smiled when I gave her the 300 pesos.

She looked on her name plate. "Uh, Sir it's Laine not Lanie" she's still smiling when he corrected me.

Laine...

"Oh, okay okay, Thank you Laine!" pagtatama ko.

"Thank you Sir, enjoy your order!" she's still smiling and that makes my heart melt. damn that eyes and that smile!

"She's beautiful" I unconsciously said when we drove away.

"She really is" tugon ni Simon at kumain na kami dito.

Yesterday I went to that fast food chain again but I'm with my cousin Matt, and my brother Simon again. "You're driving this far for the fast-food?" Matt asked we got here.

"Why do you care?" I sarcastically asked.

"Stop eating fast food dork! are you a fast food addict? its not healthy for your body" Matt the feeling healthy living cousin of mine said.

"I think he's not addict to the fast food, in the employee I think" Simon added.

"Shut up! can you?" I whispered to them.

"What's your order Sir?" Laine the crew asked.

"One float only" I smiled when I said this.

"Is that all your order Sir?" she asked again, and I heard the laugh of this two dork.

"Can I also order your number?" I asked out of nowhere and still smiling, not until I realized what I've said. "Uh yeah, I mean its just my order" I repeated and these two dorks tease me again.

"Shit bro, grabe ang swabe ng moves mo!" Matt said while laughing.

"Okay, Sir that costs 50 pesos" usal ni Laine.

"Okay" I just answered. and they're still laughing. "What's funny?" I asked.

"Your kuya was pikon!" Matt almost bump his head to Simon cause they were still laughing at me.

"God, I wish it doesn't make her feel uncomfortable" I whispered.

"Thank you Sir! have a safe trip" she said when she gave my order. she's very pretty.

"Thank you Laine" I answered and went home.

Laine. I am wondering if she has a social media or does she know me? siguro kung kilala niya lang ako ay hindi ganoon kaganda ang mga ngiti niya sa akin. when I open my phone, a lot of messages and notifications went up. what would I expect? Pop said that I am viral on tiktok and pinipilit niya akong gumawa non but I'm too busy! not only for running for Congressman but also to campaign him. Days passed by and I still drove that far to order fast-food.

"Sandro, you're busy na nga ang layo pa ng binibilhan mo ng food! may restraurant naman dito sa gilid!" yeah it's mom.

"He's not ordering the food mom, he's driving that far to see the gray colored eye cashier on that fast-food chain" sabat ni Simon.

"If you can only feel what I felt when I saw her...it's...it's...different" I answered while imagining the night that I saw Laine.

"You already moved on?" Simon asked. pertaining to my ex in London.

"Definitely, yes" I answered. "She's not worth crying for" I added.

"I hope one day, I can meet that lucky girl! she's your crush na Sandro yie!" mom looks really cute when she's acting like that.

"Of course you will meet her mom. And I promise that I will make her mine" I promised.

The days get busier, but I still manage to order to that fast food chain. sometimes she's there but sometimes she was assigned on the cashier inside.

"Fuck it hurts" I held my tummy when it aches while sleeping. I ran to my mom's door and knocked on it. "Ouch!" its too painful what the hell!

"What? it's almost midnight Sandro, why?" mom asked.

"I think I'm sick!" I answered and she hold my forehead. the next thing happened was I was confined here at the hospital and was diagnosed with UTI.

Puro pagalit lang si mommy sa akin dahil lagi daw akong nabili ng fast food and little does she know that I wasn't there for the food and I was there because of Laine.

When I finally discharged I went straight to the fast food chain with a big smile on my face. it's been a week since I saw her, so I was smiling on the whole trip. but my smile fades when I saw her outside, sitting on the muddy road, crying and hugging her bag while it's raining.

"What the hell!" I did not park my car and I just went outside and ran towards her. "Laine!" I called her and help her to get up. "Baka magkasakit ka!" I tried to speak fluently but it's quite not. my heart stopped beating when she hugged me. I caressed her back. "Shush, I'm here you'll be fine shush" I whispered and the next thing happen was she fainted. "What the!" I'm almost wet but I still carry her inside my car and drove fast to the nearest hospital.

"What happened?" the nurse asked.

"She fainted! do anything please!" I worriedly said.

"Okay sir, paki-fill upan nalang po ang mga details" the nurse said. Thank God the other nurse gave me the wallet of Laine, it only has 500 cash, cards, picture, and a Contact number of a person.

Maria Allysa Santorcas

Maybe it's her mom, so I just put that on the details and I paid for the bill. "Keep the change" I said to the cashier. many people ask for a picture and I just accept their requests.

"Sandro! where you at? you're sick and you just went outside?" my mom was shouting.

"S-Sorry mom, I'm about to go home na wait...bye" I hung up.

I went to her room and checked her. she looks pretty tired, pale and her eyebags tells it all. "Don't worry, we have the same eyebags" I joked. "But mine was because I think of you everynight, do you feel the same? if only you knew who I was, baka layuan mo ako" I whispered, like she can hear me. "I didn't even know your full name but I just know that you got this" I point my heart and smiled. "Always take care Laine, magpagaling ka dito and I hope we can meet again" I said before leaving.

--