58

--

"Sandro it's been years since we had a party huh? you should relax Congressman" my friend Tim.

"Makita ko lang si Laine relaxed na ako" well, I'm honest.

"Bro, but you need to unwind din! you can bring Laine naman here" aniya.

"Okay okay let's set" tugon ko at nag-set na sila ng date na hindi ako busy. Day's came and it's my rest week.

"I'm going to London, you want to come?" I asked Laine.

"Uh no, ikaw nalang muna you need to rest" she forced herself to smile.

"You sure?" I asked and she nodded "Alright, bukas ang alis ko at sa isang araw din ako babalik" I added.

"Okay, sige mag-iingat ka nalang doon" tugon niya. I kissed her cheek and we went to out walk-in closet. she help me to pack my things and we're very silent.

"A-Are you sure na hindi ka sasama?" I asked again, cause she looks like she was forced to reject it.

"Yeah, gusto kong maka bonding mo ulit yung mga kaibigan mo doon...ilang araw ka lang naman diba? okay lang" tugon niya at pilit ulit na ngumiti.

"Thanks Laine" I kissed her forehead. it looks like she don't want me na but the care was still there.

"Ingat ka doon Sandro, call and message me nalang okay? mag update ka rin" she hugged me and it makes me don't wanna go alone.

"Thank you, mag-iingat ka din" I replied and I kissed her forehead before going outside the car. she just learn how to drive and I can't deny that she's a fast learner.

We need to unwind, but Laine refused it. masyado kaming lunod sa trabaho at ayokong ito ang maging dahilan ng paghihiwalay namin. we're 2 years now.

I was listening to Clarity on my whole trip, she's the Clarity in this insane world. though she also makes me insane sometimes but she's still the Clarity that I always want.

I messaged her when I got here in London. when night came, my friends stayed here in a bit some are new and most are the oldies friends of mine. we're just talking about life before going to the party, until I realized that I need to call Laine...I want to check her up.

"Laine, how are you? You supposed to sleep, it's 11 P.M there" bungad ko.

"Patulog na rin ako, ikaw? saan ka pupunta?" she asked. did she cry?

"Oh I'm going to the bar, you know? I just missed the party" I answered.

"Mag-enjoy ka doon ah? ingat ka" he said and I smiled.

"Yeah, thank you...--"

"Hey let's go! what taking you so long?" Kate, ex ni Lovely. Some of my friends are teasing me and they're moaning so I just end the call.

"O-Okay, Laine...goodnight...I'll call you back tomorrow bye--" I hung up. "The fuck is wrong with you guys? I was talking to my girl, and y'all making fun of me. that wasn't funny!" asik ko. they said sorry naman, so I told them the story of us and I just found us partying here in the Bar.

2 girls in our circle of friends already passed out so I carried one of them inside Tim's car, and I didn't noticed that the girl leave a mark on my Polo! "Damn it!" asik ko. we continue to party not until I realized that I'm about to get wasted so I call Simon.

"Hey, are you busy?" I asked.

"Quite? why?" he asked.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Ilocos" he answered. "I'm at my office why?"

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Mmm, what?" he asked.