56

---

There's no second, minute, hour, day, and night that I didn't think of her. she's the girl in my dreams and the girl of dreams she looks perfect and perfect just fits to her personality.

It's been 2 days since I sent Laine to the hospital and I'm here in Ilocos Norte. kakatapos lang ng Campaign namin sa First district and I was looking at the night sky. the stars, the moon, it was all beautiful and it's reminding me of Laine. Am I crazy? or it's just Laine that makes me insane?

"I don't know how to reach you like the stars, I will trust the destiny if we are for each other till we meet again...hope we're looking at the same moon, Laine" I whispered while gazing at the stars.

"Bakit ba gustong gusto mong napapadalas sa Maynila? hindi naman doon ang tinatakbuhan mo" Pop asked, one day that I am fully packed up to go to Manila.

"I-I just want to help you there" I answered. "Why? I don't see nothing wrong with that, Pop"

"Why can't you stay inside the house Sandro? kakagaling mo lang sa sakit" yeah, he's worried.

"Kakagaling? it's been many days since I was discharged" I defend myself.

He sighed. "Whatever your decision is. malaki ka na, alam mo na ang tama at mali" wala siyang nagawa sa akin. "You also need to find some staffs, assistant and secretary Sandro, the election is coming" My dad suggested.

"Alright, I'll find some staffs" sagot ko.

I am joining my dad through out his campaign. I'm balancing my schedule cause I badly wanna see that woman.

"Uh, excuse me? where is Laine?" I asked one of the crew.

"Ay si Laine po? wala na siya dito eh, tinanggal na ni Ma'am nung isang araw" I'm quite shock cause I don't know where to find her! we have no connections, I only know her name and face.

Dahil wala si Laine sa fast food chain, ay malungkot akong nagtungo sa BGC, I only have myself and I refused to go with the body guards cause I want to feel the freedom though some peeps here were asking for some pictures and video greets. while walking my phone rang so I answer the call.

"Sandro why don't you go with your body guards?" mom asked.

"For pete's sake mom I am 28!" nasapo ko ang noo habang naglalakad.

"You should still have your body guards Sandro! paano nalang kung may magtangka sa'yo dyan?" she worriedly asked.

"Then magtangka sila" tamad kong sagot, I look on the other way and I saw a familiar girl.

"Nako Sandro agahan mo ang uwi mo nag-aalala ak--"

"Laine!" I smiled when I finally saw her again. "I'll call you later bye" I hung up the call with mom. I asked her if she's okay cause she looks sad and tired, and we just did a little conversation together. "L-Laine, are you fine na ba?" I asked, and she looks shocked but she smiled at me.

"Thank you po kasi nandoon ka nung gabi na yon Sir, thank you rin po kasi sinagot mo na yung bill ng ospital pati...thank you na rin po sa lahat" she sincerely said.

"Thank God you're fine. you're welcome, that's a job of mine...to help other people" tugon ko. "By the way, why are you alone here?" I asked.

"Ah, naghahanap po kasi ako ng trabaho kaso wala akong mahanap. I went to all of the possible places that hires job but wala. wala pong bakante. Upo ka po muna" she offered me to sit beside her. "Kakagraduate ko lang po kasi, BSBA sa La salle. ayoko naman po na maging exchange student sa New York kasi mahihirapan po ako doon, kaya mas pinili ko po na mag trabaho" exhange student. BSBA. she's really intelligent, my type.