80

--

I went to the restaurant to order some late brunch. I'm wearing a navy blue dress shirt, tucked in my black slacks and I'm wearing an aviator cause it's too sunny. uulan siguro bukas kaya sobrang mainit ang panahon.

I'm just alone and I don't really need a driver dahil sabi ni Laine ay kung kaya kong gawin ay ako nalang ang gumawa that's why here...I'm doing the lessons that she taught me ever since and it was so helpful for me.

Many greetings as I entered inside the hotel, and what's funniest is when I saw my girl talking to someone via videocall and...

"Hi Ba--aray!" she bumped to me.

"Careful" I smirked, stopping myselft to laugh then go straight without looking at her.

Baka pagkamalan nila akong baliw kapag tumawa ako kaya pinigilan ko nalang. I'm about to go to Mr. Ly's office to pass the requirements but I saw him here in the accomodation area so I just talked to him. we talk a bit before going to his office and...

"Waaahhh! Sir Sandro pwedeng papicture?" a girl asked.

"Sure" I answer then we took a selfie. I saw in the peripheral vision that Laine was looking straight to us, I want to make her jealous but...does she care?

"Thank you Sir! ang bango niyo, swerte ng girlfriend niyo!" I just smiled. maswerte ba si Laine?

We talk again about the job here. Mr. Ly told me to start whenever I want to, I also gave him my calling card before ending the conversation.

"Thank you Mr. Marcos" kinamayan ako ni Mr. Ly.

"Thanks Mr. Ly" tugon ko. I want to laugh again when I saw how Laine changed what she's doing that fast, from looking at us to using her phone.

"I gotta go, thanks Mr. Ly...thanks" I told Mr. Ly, my new boss. "Careful, next time" she looked shocked when I told her that.

I spent my whole day here in Mama Meldy's crib. she's still amazing as she was, at 99. "I love you Mama Meldy"I told her. she was lying on her bed and of course because of her old age, she's getting weaker.

"Sandro" and yet she still recognize her favorite apo.

"How are you Mama?" I asked.

"Good, eto at matanda na" she answered. "Kumusta ang London?" she asked.

"U-Uh, I'm living my peaceful life there but nothing beats home mama" I answered.

"How's this?" she pointed my heart.

"It already found it's happiness. a-again" I answered.

"As you should, apo" aniya.

I smiled. "Mama, you think we'll be together again?" I asked her.

She smiled and held my hand. "The time's running, it's your choice to say it now or never"

"S-So, I need to be--"

"Be like your Lolo" she cut me off. "Ang oras ay tumatakbo Sandro...papalampasin mo pa ba ang pagkakataon na ito?" she asked.

Mama Meldy wants us to be like them. well, they got married for almost 11 days, and last together for more than 35 years.

"B-But I-I don't know what to do Mama" I told her.

"Nasa iyo pa din ang desisyon. you know her better than us, nasa sa'yo kung papatagalin mo pa o...papabilisin mo" she told me.

Nag kumustahan pa kami bago ako pumunta sa BGC. I went here to chill, and I ask some of my friends to go chill here with me so we did a small talks and they gave me piece of advices. they say that choose the best...so I will choose Laine.