79

--

Good Morning Philippines! I woke up late cause I'm pretty tired. imagine the long hours of travel from London to Manila but yeah, everything's worth it cause I found the reason to stay.

Or should I really need to stay?

There's an interview pa nga pala! I scrunched my head when I read those messages and emails from the T.V networks. parang dati lang ay siya ang nag-aasikaso ng lahat ng 'to...

I hope I can make you go home again...pwede pa ba?

I stood up with a smile and went straight to bath. and after taking a bath I decided to wear a white dress shirt and black slacks and of course, I wear the shoes and the watch that she bought me many years ago. I like to wear it lang, cause I feel that she's with me whenever I wear or bring any of those.

Hindi naman ako makalat sa kwarto, kaya isang ligpitan nalang lahat ng nagamit ko. I'm hungry so I decided to go outside to eat lunch. many staffs of this hotel ask for a video greet and picture so I fulfill their requests but what's most exciting was when I got in the restaurant.

She's still the same. although her hips and waist just gained a bit but she's still the most beautiful woman for me, well...second to my mom.

I playfully smirked when I saw how she stopped when she heard my name, pero agad ding umayos at pumunta sa table. I act that I didn't care but I really wanna ask her reason why she left me that night.

Because of the huge numbers of the employees that were asking for a picture, nawala tuloy sa paningin ko si Laine! where did she go? napakagaling niya talaga magtago.

"U-Uh excuse me guys, I-I have an interview so I need to eat lunch fast. sorry but we can take a picture later" I told them, medyo nalungkot sila but it's fine. baka bumalik naman ako bukas.

I went to her table and she almost did not finish her food. "The heck is wrong with you Lallaina?" I whispered. so I call the waiter to get Laine's food and I eat peacefully.

After eating I went to the roofdeck cause there will be the venue of the interview, she's there...she's watching me...I want to look straight into her eyes pero baka umalis nanaman siya dahil sa pagkailang that's why I act that I didn't saw her.

In the middle of the interview many questions were asked, past issues had open up but I answered them correctly. hindi ako kinakabahan sa interview pero nung makita ko na inakbayan ni Mr. Ly si Laine ay agad na nag-init ang ulo ko.

Not that close man...

I just look at her and smirked, don't tell me that's her boyfriend now?

Nang matapos ang interview ay agad siyang nawala sa paningin ko, damn it! napakagaling mo talaga magtago.

The staffs thank me for participating in their interview, and of course I am happy cause finally I addressed it after 4 years. I'm hoping to be free for the trauma and pain and I hope that the people will hear my messages and answers.

I went back inside the hotel and I saw the staffs of my dad. "Sir, Mr. President told us to assist you here. sa palasyo daw po kayo dumiretso" someone wearing a uniform said.

"O-Okay" I comb my hair using my fingertips cause, I don't to be treated this way. I can go home by my own, or with or without my driver alone but I don't need this huge body guards.

"Excuse me Sir, pupunta lang ako sa comfort roo--" my heart stopped again when I hear her voice. it is still music for my ears...

They were on their way here, and Laine wants to go away again. basic sa kaniya. "No, Laine. ipapakilala kita kay Mr. Sandro" good. mukhang magkakasundo kami ni Mr. Ly.