Chapter 54

Nayeon POV

"Aren't you going to school today?" Chaeyoung asked me as she eating her breakfast.

I sighed.

"I don't think so. I'm dropping out of college." I said.

She then looked at me in shocked.

"And why is that?" She asked me.

"Well, I decided that college isn't for me. You know how bad I'm in college. And besides, I think I could save up the money for your future and use my time to work and save up." I explain to her.

"Why would you do that? If I go to school, you do too." She said pouting.

"It doesn't work like that. It better with that. From me wasted time and money, I'm better dropping the college. Now finish your breakfast and go to school." I said as she still pouting.

"But you have me, unnie." Ryujin said make me flinched a bit.

"G! Don't you dare scared me like that again. And why were you ear drop our conversation?" I asked pretend to be angry but fail.

"I'm sorry okay. I wasn't meant to ear drop your conversation. You just to loud. But, seriously unnie. You have me. So, you don't have to worry about money." Ryujin said.

I sighed.

"I know you have a lot of money. But, that's not ours. Just let me be okay. Like I said, college really not my thing. Your unnie know its well. She probably agree with me though." I said.

Then, I realised what I said. I sighed again. I really missing her. Why don't she just get up or meet me. Chaeyoung and Ryujin quickly hugging me as they saw me being quiet.

"I'm fine. So, don't worry about me okay. Beside, I decide to open a bakery. I think I should do what I like. She must be proud of me." I said smile a bit.

"Yes she is." Them said.

After having breakfast, they got ready and went to school as Bang Chan taking them. I told Yeri about my decision and she support me and even told me that she will be my worker as soon as I open the bakery. I don't complain at all. After clean up the table and wash the dish, I decide to look at Jeongyeon. I got to her room and to see if Jeongyeon needed anything. It already two months after what happened and last I saw her entity. Sometimes I even think that I have lost my ability to see her again. I just don't know. She's the only one I could see after all. I'm just hoping she will come around and maybe transfer her soul to her body and she can become a normal person again. I sighed. I miss her so much.

"You still take care of me?" Someone said surprisedly behind me.

I turned around so quickly. There is the mixed feeling inside me but mostly a longing and happy feeling. It was Jeongyeon sitting in front of her own lifeless body.

"Jeongyeon." I cried out scooting closer to her to hug her.

I was crying now. It feels so good to have her back. Like I said, I miss her so much. I was crying while hugging her tightly. I was afraid if she would disappear again.

"Where are you been? We missed you so much." I sobbed into her chest.

"I missed you guys too. I'm so sorry I left you. I left you guys. But I felt guilty. You guys almost got killed by my uncle. You hurt because of my uncle. I see how scared Chaeyoung is. I'm scared. I realised if it wasn't for me this wouldn't happen in the first place. I'm so sorry." She said softly kissing my forehead.

"It wasn't you fault. You didn't know your uncle was such a horrible man. Never say that. If you feel that way, I should feel guilty as well. It was me bring you to him. It was me who throw you up to him." I said still sobbing in her embrace.

"No. No. Its not you fault. It was never be you fault. I'm so sorry baby." She said.

"Then, stop it saying its your fault. We are glad that you came to our life. In fact you are the best thing that happened to us. I'm glad the first ghost I had seen it you and I'm glad you were the annoying ghost who annoyed me. I love you, Jeongyeon. Please don't ever leave us like that again. Beside, Ryujin also missed you. She deserved her sister too." I said.

There is it. I finally said the three words. And I mean it.

"I love you too, Nayeon. I have loved you since I saw you in those Sailor moon pyjamas." She said teased.

I groaned. She just laughed and kiss me softly on the lips making my heartbeat faster against my chest. G! I missed her so much. It was good to have her back. After a long time we broke apart. I have to tell you, this was perhaps the best kiss I have ever had.

........................

"Can't you take over your body? I mean you are not a ghost. You are just a soul lurking around." I reasoned.

She sighed.

"I have tried. But I can't. I couldn't since Dong Wook was the one who extracted my soul from my body. So, I need another medium as strong as him to bring me back to live." She explain sadly.

"But, we have Chaeyoung, Yeri and Ryujin. Can't they compile their power to bring you back?" She asked.

"Even we have them, they isn't strong enough. I mean they are just discover they power and lack of experience. Beside, I don't want anything happen to them if it didn't work." She said take me closer to her.

I like being closer to her even she feel cold.

"Then what do we have to do?" I asked pouting.

"For two months I was away, I was search for mediums. I knew there were other mediums out there but our family never bothered finding them. Until I crossed Mr. Park. He was able to see me amidst all those people in crowd. In fact he tried to contact me. I told him about my problem and he decide to help me." She said smiley.

"That's great. Where is he?" I asked.

Then, she gasped.

"Oh my G! I forgot about him. He waiting outside." She said in shocked.

I smack her head as she forgot about him. I rolled my eyes as I walked out the room and open the door for Mr.Park. We say our sorry to him as I told him that Jeongyeon forget about him.

"Its fine. I know how both of you need your time alone. She told me already about you and her. I'm glad I could help you guys." He said smiling.

After talking a bit and he prepare his thing, he told Jeongyeon to make her way into the ring of blessed salt and Mr.Park had his hand placed on Jeongyeon's arm.

"You guys ready? This can go badly too. But I will try my best to make it successful." He said and we both nodded.

He start uttered a bunch of charms, later there was a white light emitting from Jeongyeon's body and there was wind everywhere. I tried my best to keep myself steady. After a long excruciating hour, the light was gone and everything was back to what it was. Jeongyeon's soul was nowhere to be seen. I looked at Mr. Park confused and both of us turned to Jeongyeon's body, waiting and hoping for some kind of indication that the spell worked. After a few minute, there's nothing happen and I was already in tears. Then, when I was already in my negative thought I gasped. Her index finger move. I stand up immediately and went to her.

"Jeongyeon." I mumbled take her hand.

She open her eyes slowly, trying to adjust the light. I was beyond happy and hugging her tightly. Then, my world feel turning upside down hearing her words.

"Who are you?" She said in raspy voice.

With that my heart sink. I pulled her away, looking at her in shocked. I was crying hard. I step back while she looking at me, confused. Then, it hits me.

She didn't remember me.

-O.O-