Chapter 27

Jeongyeon POV

"Casperrr!!" Chaeyoung yelled at me.

"What?" I asked annoying.

G! That bunny never told that her sister was this worse when she transformed to another one. She never told me that I have to deal with granny and a kid! Right now, I had to deal with 5 years old Chaeyoung. I sighed.

"Why don't you give me a piggy back ride Casperr?" Chaeyoung giggled.

Her voice sounded too way excited to my dismay.

"I won't and besides my name is Jeongyeon." I said.

"Whyyyy?" She whined.

Oh God! Is this my punishment for what I did to her sister? I sighed again.

"Because I can't." I grumbled.

"Whyyy?" She asked again.

Right time, I saw the door opened and bunny walked in but her face in shock seeing her house in utter mess. Well, the cushions and shiny candy wrappers were everywhere. On the floor, sofas and even on her book shelves. Chaeyoung on the other hand was running excitedly around the house while I was sitting on the sofa with a very bored but at the same time happy to see her.

"What the hell is happening here? Why is it my apartment turn out this disaster? And why she being like that?" She asked shouting.

"Its not my fault! Your sister turned out to be a baby as she don't want to eat your spinach lasagna that you left for lunch. So, I had to give her all the candy that I found inside the cupboard." I replied with same energy as her.

Well, its not my fault right? That's what people do to calm down a kid right? She heaved out frustrated sigh. She just ignoring me and decide walked towards her sister who was currently on the coffee table singing and using the flowers vase as a mic.

"seollenda me likey
Me likey likey likey
heart heart
dugeundugeundugeun heart heart
Me likey
Me likey
Me likey likey likey
dugeundugeundugeun..."

Yeah, that's Chaeyoung sing for you. Chaeyoung have been singing Twice song nonstop. I bet she was Twice manic and a once. With much coaxing, Nayeon was able to get Chaeyoung down the table and convinced her to take a shower. Currently, she was ignoring me. What the heck? Don't she see I'm helping her to take care of her sister? After Chaeyoung was done, she made her sit in front of the tv with Barney and friends on tv while she took a shower.

"Hey, how long you going to be a kid? That's not fun." I said Chaeyoung.

"Why do you miss me?" Chaeyoung voice turn out to me raspy and not speak like a kid anymore.

"Woah, you are back. Yeah dude. I miss you. That kid no fun at all. She made me sing Twice song all day. Where did you go huh?" I said.

"Well, today actually her day. So, I guess both of you get along well huh? How about granny? Did you see her?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Hell yeah! She scold me for giving a candy to that kid." I replied.

"Haa! No wonder I felt so tired. You give her a candy. Don't you know give a candy to a kid will give her a lot energy? That's why she singing Twice song. She's Twice manic and she loves Mina. Who doesn't?" She said laughed.