Chapter 52

Nayeon POV

"No. I won't stay here and I won't let you go there alone. Its too dangerous, Chaeyoung!" I said to my sister.

"But, only the medium can enter the room." Chaeyoung said.

"No Chaeyoung. Its Jeongyeon who we talking about. I won't stay here and do nothing!" I said.

"Alright. Alright. All of us will go. But, remember if anything happen you guys have to save yourself. Understand?" Bang Chan said.

All of us nodded. Then, we all make our way to the basement. As we arrived, we saw four man guard one room. So, I guess there is the room that they keep Jeongyeon or that was the room which Dong Wook is.

"Look, I will go there. I think there is something in there. And I don't think we all should go there. What if, we separate? Chaeyoung and Ryujin, you two try go to the room that you two last saw Jeongyeon body. Maybe they bring her back to that room." Bang Chan said.

"Yes, I also think the same. We have to separate. If anything happen to us, at least you guys are safe. And if that happen, you have to go and find a help. Promise me." I said to Chaeyoung and Ryujin.

"But-." Bang Chan cuts Ryujin.

"No, but. Please just this time, listen to me. Chaeyoung, please protect her. I believe you could do that." Bang Chan said.

Chaeyoung nodded. Then, she look at me.

"I promise I will protect myself and Ryujin. But promise me too, that you guys will be fine. Be safe." Chaeyoung said to us but more likely to me.

"I promise." I said.

After hugging each other, Chaeyoung and Ryujin walked away. And before we could plan anything there's voice behind us make we froze.

"Put your hands up! And don't you dare to move or else I will shoot you." The voice said.

We turn around and to see Dong Wook secretary and two man was holding the gun and point the gun on us. Before we could speak they knock us out. I woke out with a pain at my head. I tried to moved but my hand and leg was tied. I quickly looked around to find Chaeyoung. But Chaeyoung and Ryujin was not here. I sighed relieved. 

"Yeri! Yeri! Bang Chan! Bang Chan!" I whispered yelled to wake them up.

After a few times calling, there's a movement. Yeri whined in pain as Bang Chan groan.

"What happen?" Yeri asked.

"Look like they got us. But look, they didn't catch Chaeyoung and Ryujin." I said to them.

"Hopefully, they won't be catch." Bang Chan said.

"Well, well, well. Look who we got here." Someone said.

All of us turn to see the person. Its Dong Wook. Why I'm not surprised?

"Dong Wook." That's all I could said since my mouth went dry.

"Let we go, Dong Wook." Bang Chan said angrily.

"Wow, where's your respect toward your boss huh? Guess you got to know my little secret." Dong Wook said approaching us.

"I'm pretty sure your little friend and you weird sister helped you get in." He turned around.

"Btw, she's gonna join our little party here." He add.

Then, he signal his guard to find Chaeyoung. I prayed that they won't find her and Ryujin. I prayed that they already gone to get some help.

"Where did you keep Jeongyeon huh? We all already know about your secret!" Yeri said.

He then seem shocked but laughed anyway.

"Well, that's good. Because I don't need to pretend anymore." He said smirked.

"What do you want from Jeongyeon? Why are you doing this? If you are keeping her alive then why is she is a ghost? And you already got what you want. So, let her and her sister go!" I shouted.

Then, I feel my cheek hurt from the slap. He slaps my hard on the cheek.

"Nayeon!" I heard familiar voice.

"Let her go!" Jeongyeon shouted.

Dong Wook just laughed hard like we are making a joked. Then he stopped laugh and I can see anger in his eyes.

"You know, that's what your mom said before I killed her. She begging me for you and Ryujin. You know after I killed your dad and mom, I want to kill you so bad." He said gritted his teeth.

"My dad hated me. He treated me differently because I was the medium. I would be too busy communicating with the ghost so I would always be alone. I didn't spend much time with my family. They don't understand me. They wanted me to be a normal but I wasn't normal. I couldn't be normal. My dad always told me to look up to my brother who was perfect. Then, I started to hate them because them don't even try to understand me. Until one day, my brother got you!" He said pointed to Jeongyeon.

"The freak! I though after he got you, my dad would hate my brother because you being a freak. But no! He accept you with an open hand. He care about you so much. He love you so much. More worst even you have the same ability as I am, he still accept you. While I, he just give me a look that I'm the one who being freak!." He said angrily. 

"Then, I started to make that old man hate my brother and his family and its work. He kick your family out of my face. And I thought I won. But no! Because you! You the freak took all what I want. I don't know why that old man love you so much. When you just same as me! Why he can't love me the same way he love you! Why he think I'm the freak one when you just the same as me. Then, Ryujin came into the picture. But you're even more freak than me. I though he love my brother more but no. I was wrong. He care and love you more than his own son. I thought I just have to compete with my own brother but no. I had to compete with the freak as well. I plan everything and anything just to make him hate you. But no. He didn't believe and still love you. He still give all his wealth to you and your sister, when  I...! His own son have nothing!! He left me nothing!" Dong Wook said angrily.

"So, I finish all of you. But oh, now I remember. That day was you birthday right? How my little present to you?" He said to Jeongyeon.

"Argh!!" She groan as she hold her head.

"Jeongie.!" I shouted already crying.

Dong Wook just laughed hysterically like a crazy person.

"Do you remember Jeongyeon? How I kill your dad and mom? Do you hear how you mom begging me to let you go? Do you remember how you didn't open the door even your mom screamed when I stab her? Do you remember it now??!!!" He suddenly bust out anger.

"Shut up! Arghh!" Jeongyeon groan in pain as she still hold her head.

Bang Chan on the other hand tried to break out the tied and he almost success. I noticed it and try to distract Dong Wook.

"But, now you have everything. Why can't you just let her go? She is you own niece for god sake!" I said.

"Hahahahhaha. Are you kidding me? That freak not my niece! She were never be my niece!" He yelled angrily to me.

Then, he walk toward me and before her could do anything, Bang Chan jumped at him and punched him.

BANG!

The gunshot could be hear.

"Let him go! Or I will shot her!" Dong Wook secretary said as she hold Yeri.

Her gun was pointed at me and Yeri. Bang Chan stopped and Dong Wook quickly stand up and punch him repeatedly until him passed out. Yeri on the other side was crying so hard. He walked towards us and slap hard our face. Then he punch my stomach while kick Yeri. We both groan in pain.

"Please. Stop! I will do anything and everything. Please just let them go." Jeongyeon said still hold her head and groan.

He smirked. Then, he walked to her froze body laying on the bed. He stab her stomach and I can see Jeongyeon on the other side groan in pain as blood leaking on her froze body on the bed.

"No!! Jeongyeon!" I and Yeri shouted.