Chapter 32

Jeongyeon POV

"I'm tired. I want to sleep." She said yawned.

"Okay. But, why don't you change first and go to sleep. It will be more comfortable." I said to her.

"Okay." She replied.

And without any warning, she started taking off her top. I quickly averted my eyes even though I didn't want to. G! The inner pervert in me wanted to take a peek. Then, I heard she plopped herself on the bed and so I assumed she was fully dressed. But to my surprised, when I turned around just to see her only wearing her oversized tshirt. I couldn't help but to check out her long legs.

"Are you sure you don't want to wear anything else?" I said awkwardly cleaning my throat.

"Yep. Its too hot out here." She said rolled over to turn off the lamp.

So, I decided to take off. Being ghost is boring because you don't have nothing much to do but wonder off and haunt other people. But being a ghost for 10 years, with that time its get boring too. As I ready to take off, something stopped me.

"Jeongyeon." Nayeon called me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Can you stay?" She asked while closing her eyes.

I hesitated. As much as I want to stay but I know Nayeon wouldn't be happy and wouldn't like that when she gets sober. But before I could replied, she speak first.

"Pleasee." She whispered softly.

G! Can she be more cute than this? I sighed. I can hear the tiredness in her voice. Giving up I position myself on the bed, so that we are facing each other. The faint light from the street lights illuminated the room. I can see Nayeon's face, her eyes was close and her mouth slightly open. That's cute.

"Nayeon. You are beautiful." The words came out before I can help myself.

Even her eyes close, she smiled. Sweetly. Then she open her eyes, her dark brown eyes gleaming under the faint lights.

"You too. No. I think you are really hot." She said and yawned.

But before she close her eyes, she kiss me on the cheek. She kiss me! Then she finally close her eyes and travel to her dreamland while I was left in the dark on night watching her sleep like a creepy stalker.

Nayeon POV

I woke up with the worst headache I have ever had in my life. I groaned ducking my head further in the pillows. Last night was a blur and currently the smell of bacon was make me feel nauseated. I crunched my nose in disgust. Uh oh. I don't feel good. I got up quickly and scurried to my bathroom as fast as possible. I leaning over the toilet bowl and I emptied my stomach. I flushed the toilet and brush my teeth. I looked at my wall clock and its 6.45am. So I decided to sleep in. I plopped myself on the bed and buried myself into the scattered soft, fluffy pillows.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I pulled out my hand from under the blankets and slapped the alarm clock trying to muffle its sounds. After successfully turning off the alarm, I decided to go back to my sleep again but of course I had to get interrupted by the annoying ghost ever. Well, not like I could see other ghost. She opened the blue curtains and soon golden sunlight filled the room. I covered my face with the blanket trying to block the sunlight from reached my eyes.

"Go away!" I groaned.

"I thought you have a college today." She said.

I groan. Since when she cares about my college?