Chapter 37

Chaeyoung POV

"Ryujin? What are you doing here?" I asked shock.

Yeah, she was standing in front of me with goofy smiled plastered in her face.

"What else? I'm here because I miss you. It been a week you didn't see me. I know now its holiday, but you are totally MIA." She said.

I sighed. Yeah, right now I feel terrible. I'm too busy looking the way to help Jeongyeon until I forget my best friend.

"I'm sorry. I'm too busy looking for something. But you should tell me first before you coming. What if I wasn't at home? Here, come in." I said.

She shrugged. And come inside.

"Well if you are not here, I would just back home then. Luckily, you are here." She said and make herself like a home sitting at the couch.

"Watcha doin? What are you busy for? Maybe I can help you? I'm too bored. That's why I'm here." She mumbled looking around.

"Where is your unnie?" She asked.

"Oh, she's working right now. Hmm, nothing. Its just my medium thing." I said sitting beside her.

"Haa, talking about you medium thing. You don't even tell me the whole thing. It is become a medium you only can see the dead people or you have another ability? Like superpower? Well, I was looked up for it and they said some medium has a ability and some are not. So which one is you?" She asked curious.

"Hmm, all the medium have the ability. But, not everyone can keep that thing until one day its just disappear. So for you question is, yes. I have an another ability." I answer her question but she seem still not satisfied with my answer.

"What do you mean by disappear?" She asked still looking curious.

"Well, to keep up your ability you have to do some mediation or practise it." I replied.

"So, do you practise using it? And what is your ability actually?" She asked.

"Hmm, I can go through you mind. So, basically I can back to your memories or read you mind. And yeah. I'm doing some mediation and practise it. And if you want to asked either I can read your mind now, the answer is yes. And I know you come here because you was curious and you want to asked me something." I said looked at her.

"Whoa! You really can read a mind." She said impressed.

"Hmm, so you can go through a mind? Did you ever try it?" She asked.

"Well, to be use that ability I have to do a lot of practise and mediation. But to answer your question again, I had tried it once but I can't going through the whole her memories as there's something was block her mind." I said.

"Whoa! That's awesome man." She said excited.

"So, what's bring you here actually? And don't lied." Now its me who asked her.

"Hmm, there's something that I been thinking lately. Last time I talk about my family with you have make me think. How actually was my family is. And after I read the article about medium thing, I was curious about your ability. And to my lucky, I think you're the one who I been looking for." She said turned facing me.

She hold my hands and looked straight at me.

"The article was saying that some of medium have the ability to go through our memories. And there was a case that the medium help someone to bring back her memory as she was lost her memory due accident. And you're the one with that ability. While I'm the one who lost my memory." She said all the way excited.

"So.." She said and paused.

Wait! I know where is this going to. I sighed.

"Pleasee, Chaeyoung. Only you can help me. Whenever I asked my uncle, he must avoid all my question. I just want to know my family. That's all." She said now looking desperate and sad.

I sighed again.

"What if your uncle avoid it for many years just to protect you? Maybe he don't want you to remember that day? Maybe he don't want you to blame yourself? Or hurting you? And beside, its too dangerous. If I make a wrong move, I can messed up with you brain and memories." I said worried.

Yeah, that's kinda dangerous to someone who still alive. The medium who enough mediation and power can do this. That's why I was worried if I make a wrong moves.

"But, I want this. I want to remember my family. I just want to remember their face. My sweet memories with them. I promised if thing get worse, we will stopped. Please Chaeyoung." She pleading me.

Again, I sighed. She seemed desperate. If I was in her situation too, I would like to do this. I looked straight at her. I know even I rejected, make an excuse or whatever she will keep barging me to do this. So, I decided to do this.

"Okay. Lets do this. But, in one condition." I asked.

"Thank you Chaeyoung. Whatever your condition, I agree." She said happily and excited.

"When its seem to much pressure for you, I will stopped it." I said serious.

"Agree. Lets do this." She said smiling.

Then, I prepare the thing and asked her to lay on the bed.

"Now, you have to calm yourself. You have to free your mind. Or more easy you can just sleep." I said.

After 15 minutes, she was finally fall asleep. I read the mantra and then I was already in her mind.

Ryujin's mind

I walked through her mind. I can see all the picture was clinging. I go through all the picture but there's none like her family. Then I walked to the other side but its lock. That's mean all the memories about her family was on the other side. I have to find the way to unlock this. I went to the picture again and looked for something. I keep searching until I find something that I think it was a password and go to the lock door. I pressed the password and then, ting its opened. Yeah, it weird how our mind working. As soon as I walked in, there's something push me out. And now I was out from Ryujin's mind.

...............................

"Ryujin? Ryujin? Wake up!" I said as I see she was struggling on the bed.

"Mom! Dad! Unnie!" She screamed.

"Ryujin! Wake up! Please! Wake up! You need to fight whatever it is." I yelled at her.

But she didn't woke up and still struggling and screamed. I slapped her face slightly to wake up her but useless. Then, she suddenly stopped and passed out. I quickly called Bang Chan Oppa and we were rushing to the hospital. As soon as we arrived I called Nayeon unnie and Bang Chan Oppa called for her uncle.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Bang Chan oppa assured me.

I just nodded. I wish and pray everything will be fine. I hope so.

-I'm really sorry if this chapter was suck. I really love horror plus science fiction. But I'm totally suck writing one. So, I'm sorry.-