Chapter 53

Nayeon POV

"Please. Let her go. Is me that you want. Please." Jeongyeon begging in pain.

Its hurt me to see her like this. This is the first time I see her so hopeless.

"Like your grilfriend say, my niece. I already got what I want. So, all of you are useless for me. I will kill you first, then your girlfriend and her friend. Then, I will find both of your little sister and kill them." He said laughed sinister.

I could see Jeongyeon tried to steady herself smiling assured me that she alright. But its hurt me. I already sobbing seeing her like this.

"You are horrible person!" Yeri cried out.

"I can't believe you killed you own family just for wealth!" I said.

"Those people didn't care about me. Why should I care about them?" He replied.

"But, why you keep her body alive if you just want to killed her?" Yeri asked.

That's right. Why though?

"Because I can't killed her if I didn't find her soul. But thanks to you guys. You bring her to me. So, technically you guys the one who killed her." He smirked.

"Please don't hurt Nayeonie." A small timid voice said.

I froze to my place. It can't be. Oh my G! Why all this time she had to be Chaeyoungie? Dong Wook and his secretary turned around.

"Well well well. Isn't the crazy girl? Who are you now? A little girl Chaeyoungie?" Dong Wook said in his tiny voice.

"Let them go. I don't like you. You are bad guy!" She said crying.

He just laughed.

"Are you planning to save your sister? You know what? I can't handle this drama. I'm going to kill you first." He said pointed the gun at Chaeyoung.

"Please don't." I said softly crying.

Yeri pushed his secretary and she fall as my cue to lurched forward and then I heard the sound of the gun go off. I couldn't bear to look at the horrific sight in front of me. I opened my eyes to see blood everywhere. The bullet from Dong Wook hit the mirror behind me shattering it into the million pieces. If the bullet didn't hit the mirror then where did all the blood come from. I heard Dong Wook cry of pain and looked up to find him clutching his chest and behind him was Ryujin and Jeongyeon holding the gun. I ran towards Chaeyoung, hugging her tightly.

"I thought I lost you today. I'm so sorry you had to go through this." I sobbed holding her tightly against me.

Then, we heard another gun shot. As we turned, we saw Bang Chan holding the gun. Dong Wook secretary laying down with her arm got shoot. Yeri run toward me and Chaeyoung hugging us crying. We broke apart after I saw a ray of light behind me. Dong Wook dead body disappear in thin air, leaving no trace behind except for the blood. Jeongyeon take the gun from Ryujin and hug her as she hugging her sister back sobbing.

"I remember. I remember you, unnie." Ryujin said to Jeongyeon crying.

They pulled away, cry and smile to each other. They then came to us and pulled us into the group hug. Bang Chan also join us.

"What happen?" He asked.

"He's dead. He just lost his supernatural powers meaning his existence has been completely wiped off of this world. That's how mediums die." Yeri explained.

"How did you get out from the ring?" I asked Jeongyeon which Bang Chan tilt his head confused.

"I don't know. I just think I have to save you and Chaeyoung. Then, I saw Ryujin. I just do what I should do. I'm so sorry. You guys had to get through this because of me." She mumbled through the tears.

"Its not your fault, Jeongie. You saved us." I said hugging her.

"I don't know what happen. But I know you are here Jeongyeon. I miss you so much, bro." Bang Chan said tears.

I pulled away and turn to Bang Chan. We almost forget he the only one couldn't see Jeongyeon. She just smile. I hugging Jeongyeon once again. In the moment I seem to feel a lot better even if there was no warmth. Jeongyeon presence made everything better. She then pulled away, she looked at me with guilt in her eyes and planted a kiss on my forehead. The next thing I knew she vanished into the thin air. After a few minute we heard siren. Police arrived and arrested Dong Wook secretary and his minions. After we give our statement, we were released and went back home. The first thing I do is check up on Chaeyoung and Ryujin. While Yeri and Bang Chan were stay at hospital.

"Are you hurt?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"Its alright unnie. I just hurt my knee a little." She said.

"I'm sorry Unnie. As I turn, she gone. I should look for her as I know her condition." Ryujin said looking down.

"Its okay Ryujin. Thank god you were there. You save us. Did you hurt?" I said as I took antiseptic from the cupboard.

She shook her head. I soaked a cotton in in and pressed the cotton against Chaeyoung wound.

"Ouch, its hurt." Chaeyoung whine from the pain.

"I miss Jeongyeon unnie." Ryujin and Chaeyoung said at the same time.

"Why did she go away?" Chaeyoung sobbed.

"Everything will be okay. I'm sure she will be back. Maybe she will be able to take over her body and come back to life." I said assured myself and both of them.

........................

Its been a month after what happen. We now staying at Ryujin house, she beg us to stay here with her. We also moved Jeongyeon's body in here after the doctor suggested its more better for her. According to the doctor, she's in a coma but her vitals is stable and healthy. In fact she had been in a coma for the past ten years. Her stab wound also almost cured.

Right now, I just stay beside Jeongyeon lifeless body which laying on the bed. It was Jeongyeon in flesh but she was so unfamiliar. Even its been a month I see her laying in front of me. She felt like a stranger. I touched her forehead and the feeling was different. Unlike Jeongyeon's soul I could actually feel the warmth of her body and the feel of her skin under my touch. I wanted to hear her witty remarks. I missed her. I wish she would come back. With that I fall asleep beside my love.