Chapter 36

Nayeon POV

And before I had the time to experiment, she gripped both of my hands and placed it behind me, pulling me closer and our faces just a few inches apart. My wet hair falling curtained her face and her beautiful eyes bore into me. She traced her lips against my hair.

"Hmm, you actually smell like a strawberry." She mumble.

Then, her lips trailed down to my neck and leaving those nerves in a frenzy. G! My heart beat escalated as if it would lurch out of my chest. I swear she could feel it. What is happening? I didn't push her away because I didn't want to. She bought her face close to mine and our lips were almost touching. She removed the strands of hair off my face with her free hand, giving me a better view of her inviting lips. I leaned in closer as if my body wasn't being controlled by me anymore. Her lips were now brushing mine.

She's going to kiss me.

And then, my phone started to ringing and both of us broke apart abruptly. I got off her quickly, getting out of the bathtub and pulling my phone out of my pocket of my jeans. It was slightly wet but not enough to inflict damage. I sighed in relief. It was Yeri! I immediately took the call.

"Yeri!" I said as soon as I picked the call.

I walked out of the bathroom wrapping my robe around my body. I looked back to see Jeongyeon staring at me. But she immediately looked away.

Was she about to kiss me?

Shrugging those thought, I proceeded to to talk to Yeri. She's been MIA for a week.

"Nabong, I'm so sorry for leaving you alone at the club without informing you. That day I got call from my dad that my Aunt Yoona was admit to the hospital. So, we were driving to her village to see her. I immediately left the party and Suho drove me home. I totally forget to tell you that in hurry. After I went there, I decided to call you but unfortunately the network was really crappy and also my Aunt didn't have internet connection. So basically I was stuck for a week at a place without any contact with the outside world. If you want to asked my Aunt okay or not, don't worry she's fine now. But we bought her to the city to so she can get a better treatment here. Again, I'm so sorry Nabong. I'm really sorry. I even tried contact Suho but he's back to the college now and he won't working with us anymore." She giving a long explanation to me.

"Whoa! Calm down. No, its alright. I'm okay. Just I was worried about you that you are MIA for a week. So, now that's explain everything." I said.

"Yeah. I can't wait to get back to work. Are you doing well for a week? No war between you and Jeongyeon right?" She asked.

"Huh?" Hearing Jeongyeon name make me suddenly feel nervous.

I swear my face is red right now. What's going on with me? I looked back, but she's gone.

"Nahh. We doing fine. But there's something we had to discus and we need you're help." I said.

"Sure then. Hmm, too bad Suho won't be there anymore." She said.

Before I could reply, the sound of the doorbell interrupt us. So I walked to the living room to open the door as I talked to Yeri.

"Yeah. I wish Suho was here with us. Too bad he has to go back to college. Maybe-." The lock clicking indicating the door unlocked.

I foolishly open the door without checking the peephole first. And I swear, its the mistake. I froze in my spot, my eyes wide open in shock. I almost dropped the phone but fortunately I had enough sense left in me catch it before it fell. I mindlessly hung out the call without saying goodbye to Yeri.