Chapter 41

Jeongyeon POV

Flashback

"Its Ryujin and Yoo Dong Wook." Nayeon said.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"Ryujin is your sister, Jeongyeon. And Yoo Dong Wook is your uncle." Yeri said.

I froze. Then, my mind flashback when I first saw Ryujin. When Chaeyoung call Rujin was admitted to hospital. How worried I am. When every time I see her, I feel something. When I was at hospital just now. So? She was dream about our family. That's was my mom and dad. That unnie she were talking about in her dream  it was me. It was my birthday they were prepare for it. I didn't notice my tears already slip down to my cheeks if Nayeon didn't wiped it out.

"Finally, you meet your family Jeongyeon. Moreover, she's just this close to you. I'm happy for you." Nayeon said holding my face.

"But, how?" I asked still in shocked.

"I think its better for him explain it to you by himself." Yeri said.

"Him? You mean Yoo Dong Wook?" I asked look at them.

"Yes, your uncle. If you forget, he is the one you keep asked us to bring you to see him. He also a medium. He actually see you when at the hospital but he thought he just dreaming about you. Then he invited us for dinner and that's how we know about your family." Nayeon explain.

"And he wants to see you." Yeri added.

End of flashback

So, here I am standing in front of Twice building. I'm here alone as I want an explanation from him. I just told Nayeon to call him that I will meet him today at his office. Now, I'm here standing in front of his office which I can't reach before. I doubt if I should just come in or knock the door. But sudden he opened the door and he looked shocked seeing me here.

"Hmm, hi." I said hesitate.

"Jeongie? Is this really you?" He said and I could hear the shock in his voice.

He looking at me still in shock but I could see a happy plastered on his face as he finally see me.

"Hmm, come in." He said.

He moved a bit to give a space for me to get inside. I looked around in amused. Never thought I was in a rich family. Well, based on the apartment I lived.

"I have been looked for you everywhere Jeongie. I swear. But, I couldn't find you." He said regret could be hear in his voice.

I turned to face him.

"I have perform numerous rituals to find any of you, as I thought one of you guys will stay back for her but sadly I were unsuccessful." He continued as he walked step closer to me.

"I have come here once, but I couldn't reach this level. I expected this level is guarded by some spell to not let any ghost in?" I asked pointing to the impassable door that I had tried going through.

"Yes. But any medium can get in. Your girlfriend sister and her friend can too." He said.

As he mention girlfriend which I guess he refer to Nayeon, I think my face become hot which is I didn't expect I could feel more than 10 years again. Weird right? Lately, I could feel my body was react weird. I swear I could feel like I was alive. But, who would I could be kidding. Its already 10 years I died. Or this was the sign I finally will be gone? I don't know.

"Uncle, I want you to perform an exorcism on me." I said clearing my throat.

"Huh? Why? We just met, I don't want you just leave me just yet." My uncle said as his brows arched.

"Well, I have been lurking this world for years now. I bet you know its been 10 years, I have to go now. And I think its time for me to go. If I would found earlier, I would have make you do that long ago. And besides, knowing you and Ryujin were fine. Its more than enough for me." I said.

Yeah, I know what happen to Ryujin. And I thought what my uncle doing was right. He just trying to protect her from suffer. And I agreed with his action. Its better if she don't remember what is happened. Chaeyoung didn't agreed but I know she feel. Ryujin is her best friend and I know its not fair for her. But, seeing her living in better now more than okay for me. Even she had to forget about my parents and me. Uncle Dong Wook sighed as he giving up.

"If that's what you want, then okay. Let me fetch my supplies." He said started walked out to getting his supplies.

But I stopped him.

"Wait-." I said.

He stopped in his track and looked at me.

"Not today. Nayeon's birthday is coming in few days. I would like to give a proper goodbye to them. Besides, with Ryujin still in hospital, I just can't leave just like that before I know she's alright." I said.

"Alright then." He nodded in agreement.

"Then, I will see you in few days." He said smiled.

After that, he tell me about Ryujin, about our family. Every story he tell make me feel sad and happy at the same time. Happy because finally I know about my family. Sad because I can't be there with them anymore. Then, I went back home waiting for Nayeon to tell her about what happen at my uncle office. I bet she will be happy hearing that soon I will disappear from her life. But I don't know why, I just not ready to leave her yet. I sighed. Two hours after, I heard the door was opened reveal a tired Nayeon. She just walked straight to the kitchen and drink a glass of water. I float towards her and stay behind her. As she turned and see me she scream. Opps.

"Jeongyeon! What the hell?!" She yelled at me.

"What?" I asked pretend I don't know what I have done.

"Could you at least make a sound before approached me? Aish, you such a annoying ghost." She said and walked towards the living room sitting on the couch.

"Tough day huh?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Yeah." She said.

"Hmm, lets go. I need to show you some place. I bet you would like it." I said dragged her.

She just let me dragged her and drive to whatever place I told her to.

"Are you planning to kill me?" She asked.

I laughed and shook my head.

"No. Just follow me." I said got out from the car.

We took the path warehouse, it was a secluded land with a lots of weeds and grass covering the area. As we arrived at the place, I heard she gasp in shock.

"Wow." She said.

It was a small lake with a makeshift wooden bridge across it. The sunlight upon the water made the lake look like a combination of white, blue and sea green and there were wild flowers everywhere.

"How do you know this place?" She asked walked up the makeshift bridge with me following her.

"I used to come here when I got exhausted by this world." I said.

"Its beautiful." She exclaimed.

"Nayeon." I called her.

She hummed in response.

"I ask my uncle to perform exorcism. I think its time for me to go. Besides, I bet you happy finally you getting rid of me." I said laughed.

"Yes finally." She said but she didn't seemed happy though.

"But I will miss you guys a lot though. I bet Chaeyoung will miss me a lot but I don't know about you." I said sardonically, smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Nayeon." She turned to me.

"Thanks for enduring me and being a great friends. Honestly, you guys are the best thing that happened to me after I came to this world as a ghost." I kissed her forehead.

I pulled away and looked at her. I could see she a bit shock as I kiss her but then she smiled.