Chapter 48

Nayeon POV

"What? You did?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and turned to me but her eyes wide opened.

"Did you guys having a sex?" She asked in shock.

Now, its my turn to wide open my eyes.

"What? No!" I replied.

"We about to, but you came in just like that and destroyed our moment." Jeongyeon said casually.

Wait! She didn't. Yeri smirked.

"No. No. She's kidding." I said quickly get up and dragged Yeri to the dining table.

She's still having that smirk on her face and I hate that.

"Stop looking at me like that. Now, back to your story." I said trying to change the spot light.

"Yeah right. I slept with Suho." She said back to her distressed face.

"Wait. Why you don't seem soo surprised?" She asked frustratingly, quirking an eyebrow at me.

"Well, because it looked like you guys had something going on." I said.

"No, we didn't. We just used to flirt here and there." She sighed.

"Nayeon, I'm not ready for this. My last relationship didn't go that great." She said.

"Tell me something. Do you like him?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. I always has a crush on him. But, we were drunk that night. And I don't think he like me that way. Well, he told he would take a responsible. But, what if he do that because he felt guilty?" She said.

"Yeri, don't let your past ruin your future. I do think he serious about you. Talk to him. Don't just avoid him just because you slept with him. Take a responsible too." I advice.

"How did you know I was avoiding him?" She asked a little shocked.

"He did mention he doesn't want this to be just a one night stand." She said.

"Of course I know you too well, Yeri. So what are you waiting for? Go and tell him what you want. That boy deserved a chance." I mused.

She nodded her head and smiled.

"Nabong, you're the best!" She hugged me.

"So, now spit." She said pulled away.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell me about you and Jeongyeon. Don't lied or pretending Nabong. You guys definitely having a sex if I don't barge in to this house." She said.

"I-no! I wasn't-." I am bland.

I sighed. I cover my face because that was too embarrassed. She just laughed.

"Jeez! Control your horny hormone girl! It good that it was me who barged in to your house. What if its Chaeyoung? What use of bedroom? You don't even lock the front door, woman! Jeez!" She said.

"Shut up!" I said sulking and making she laughed even hard.

.............................

"Why are you acting all sneaky today?" I asked Jeongyeon who was ignoring me the whole day and to told you even Chaeyoung and Yeri being all furtive today.

"Nothing baby. Just be at the roof at 7 pm today. And you will see." She said.

"Ughhh, why is everyone telling me to do that? Chaeyoung and Yeri told me the same too. What are you guys hiding from me?" I asked and I tried bribe them with my signature pancake but it didn't even work.