Chapter 29

Nayeon POV

As we walk inside, Suho already reserved a few seats for us in front of the bar. We decided to drink something before hitting the dance floor. 2Pm song was blasting through the speakers and neon blue lights was all over the place. The place was small, the dance floor was just a few feet away from the bar so we had to go through the sweaty bodies in order to reach the bar.

We ordered some vodka. Yeri drowned the four shots in one go while I took three. We decided to hit the dance floor without Suho as he was busy with his own friends. As far as Yeri told me, Suho went to this local college in the suburbs and he was taking a semester break. So, he was working at his brother's bar to spend some time and earn a few bucks.

We danced till our feet started to hurt and then I decided to sit for a while. Yeri went to find Suho. I ordered myself some vodka shots and I gulped it down. I don't know why but this is felt so good. I never had so much fun like this before. This was somehow calming my nerves down. I was so tired of everything and how I wish for one night I can and wanted to forget everything. Somehow, I forget about all the drama in my life.

"Wow, you should slow down on your shots beauty." Someone beside me commented.

I turned around to see a this guy sitting beside me on the stool. His dirty blonde hair reached his shoulder and he was clad in a blue t-shirt and ripped jeans. He was definitely cute, but not my type.

"Excuse me?" I said.

He smiled.

"You shouldn't drink so much, sweetie." He stated.

Did he just called me sweetie? Yakks.

"And why do you care?" I asked offended.

"Well, I'm just worried about this beautiful stranger in front of me. Is it a crime?" He said.

But, somehow his tone a bit off. I just smiled totally flattered by his comment. Yeah, spare me. I'm totally a normal human being who is flattered by such a compliment and well, I'm maybe a little drunk too.

"By the way, I'm Felix." He stretched his arms for a handshake.

I was about to offer my hand when I looked up into his brown eyes . I don't know I felt something about him was off. Same feeling when I heard he said earlier. My instincts told me to run. Get off from him. I cleared my throat and get up.

"I need to use a bathroom. Nice to meet you Felix. Excuse me." I said and brushed him off.

I started making my way to the other side of the dance floor. The music was blasting as I reached the washroom door. Unlike most club bathrooms this was a separate stall with a sink. I was about to enter when I felt someone take my hand in a strong grip. Looking back I expected Yeri but no. It was Felix flashing me a drunken grin. G! My eyes widen opened and as I opened my mouth to scream, he pinned me against the door and put his hand over my mouth. We were in a corridor and everyone was busy dancing and way to drunk to notice what actually happening.

"You know the moment I saw you, I don't think I could forget you. I would plan to never let go of this hand. Ever." He said smirked.

He tightening his grip in my hand. I wish and prayed for Suho or Yeri or anyone would walk in. I felt weak as the alcohol had left my reflexes in a mess. G! Someone please help me. He bought his lips closer to my ears and whispered.

"Lets go home together sweetie. Lets have fun together. Alone." He said.

His breathed reeked of alcohol and it wasn't pleasant at all. He smirked again and his eyes scanned through my body. G! Please someone help.

"Your place or mine sweetie?" He asked as his hands trailed down my waist to my hips.

I shuddered at his touch. This doesn't look good and I was feeling too drunk to do anything. I tried to escaped his grip but his grip was too strong. I looked around the corridor and something caught my eyes. Felix followed my eyes and looked back.

"There is no one here sugar. Just you and me." He said smirked.

Before he could turn back, my purse hit him square in the face by an invisible force. It was a hard impact and now he was moaning in pain clutching his nose with both of his hands.

"What was that?" He asked looking around trying to find the source of the hit. 

As the cue, I quickly retreated from the dingy corridor not before taking my purse which lying on the floor. I exited the club in desperate need of fresh air. I started giggling as Jeongyeon came around.

"Did- did you- hehe- see- th- that guy? He- was totally- hehe- clueless." I said in between my giggling.

"Yo! Its not funny okay! You could be gotten yourself into a big trouble if I wasn't here and come to save you!" She said bellowed angrily.

"Hahahhaha. Casper is grumppyyy!" I said giggling.

Yeri was right! Getting drunk is awesome. I shouldn't be so uptight all the time. Its good to let go of your worried sometimes.

"Don't call me Casper ever again. I have name. How many time do I have clarify it? Its-." Before she could say more I wrapped my arms around her.

Well, all grumpy people deserve a hug. I looked up at her, her eyes were wide in shock. They looked beautiful, actually no, much more mesmerising and beyond beauty. She's mesmerising and beauty. She's beautiful.

"Thank you Jeongyeon. Thank you so much for help me. How I wish someone would help me. Thank you." I said give her a genuine smile.

She smiled too. I thought hugging a ghost will be weird. I assumed it would be like hugging thin air but no. It felt normal expect nothing radiated from her body. No warmth or anything. I could feel the budge her muscles under my arms. Well, she's had an athletic body and its make me feel hot. She had an amazing body judging from the amount of times I have seen her just in the sport bra. Mostly, I felt secure under her arms. For that time I actually saw myself getting into danger but fortunately Jeongyeon came in time to rescue me. For the first time, I felt woman can be an attractive, beautiful and handsome. For the first time, I felt my heartbeat beating fast when I see a woman.

Oh my! G! Am I that drunk?

- Think there a lot of times Nayeon think Jeongyeon is attractive.-