Chapter 14

Nayeon POV

Jeez.

"No. I can't, okay? This is the first time. And believe me, if there is an any option to unseen you, I have chosen it happily." I grumble.

"Well, the feeling is mutual scorbunny." She retorted giving me a sarcastic smirk.

Oh, great! I have a new nickname even there still a bunny there. I rolled my eyes.

"But, how can you see me? You can't be that." She said but more to herself than me.

She running a hand across her smooth hair distractedly. Before I could said anything, I was interrupted by the door house. I tilted my head confused who would be that. Then, my eyes widen. Its Chaeyoung! G! She called yesterday telling that she would be back today. I turned to casper who still eat my cookies.

"Chaeyoung is here and I don't want a delinquent ghost haunting the house. So get your ass out of here!" I ordered.

"Oh calm down bunny. Don't you forget that I'm a ghost? No one can see me except for you unfortunately." She said with a bored expression on her face.

Whatever. But, she was right. No one could see her besides me. Chaeyoung won't see her. But I still had my doubt. I groaned.

"Just don't create any kind of trouble okay? Stay out of three feet radius away from my sister or else I will have to castrate." I said threatened her.

I giving her a sarcastic smile before I headed to the door.

"Too bad bugs bunny. I'm already dead." She said chuckled.

Ignoring her exasperating comments I opened the door to see Chaeyoung standing and grinning form ear to ear. She looked a bit tanned.

"Unniee. I missed you so much!" She squealed and I hug her in bear hug.

Awe, I missed my baby sister so much.

"Promise me you won't let Chaeyoung go to camp again!" She said pouted her lips.

Haa, this must be kids Chaengie. I chuckled at her. Poor her. I hugging her one more time. Arghh, I miss her so much. I was too busy welcoming Chaeyoung that I forgot Ryujin and Bang Chan was behind her.

"Hey. Thanks for company her and take care of her." I said to both of them.

"Nahh, its nothing. Next time you should come with us." Bang Chan said.

"Yeah, Unnie. You should come with us next time. There's a lot fun if you come together." Ryujin said smiled.

"No no. I won't go. I want to sit here eat cake and cookies. I don't want to go there anymore." Chaeyoung whines.

Oh uh. Bang Chan looked confused while Ryujin just smile. She walked towards Chaeyoung and put her hand on Chaeyoung shoulder.

"But, Chaeyoung love that. You promise before if you want to stay, you have to behave. Right Chaengie?" Ryujin said to Chaeyoung.

Wait! Did she know about Chaeyoung? I looked at Ryujin and she nodded as she can read my face.

"Hmm, why don't you come inside? I baked a cookies." I said for both of them.

"The offer sounds tempting, but we have to go. My uncle have to go for outstation and I need to meet him before he go. So, maybe next time?" Ryujin said.

"Oh, okay wait." I said and walked to the kitchen to pack up some cookies for them.

"There you go. Take care. Be careful drive." I said handing Ryujin and Bang Chan a parcel.

They thanks me and gingerly taking the brown bag from me. They bid me goodbye and I nodded with smile. Then, I saw Jin Young and he walked towards me. I froze at my spot.

"Nayeon." He said.

Before I could response, Bang Chan step in front of me block me from him. Jin Young immediately stopped and looked down. I chuckled mentally. He such a coward. Bang Chan don't even said anything yet but he already back off. I don't know what about him anymore that make me like him. He turned back to his house and give me one last looked before he went inside his house.

"Woah, he such a cowards." I said chuckled.

"Is that your ex boyfriend unnie?" Ryujin asked.

"Unfortunately, yes he is." I replied.

"Woah, I'm sorry unnie. But you make a wrong decision before, I think. He such a coward. Oppa didn't even said or do anything but he quickly surrender." Ryujin said unbelief.

"Believe or not that was her asshole ex boyfriend." Chaeyoung said.

Oh, she's back. All of us just laugh. Bang Chan turned to me with serious and concern face.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Alright then. If he try to do something or disturb you, just call me okay. He doesn't have right anymore to beg for your apologise. He's the one who make him like that. So, don't have mercy for him." Bang Chan said making disgust face.

I just laughed.

"Alright then. You guys better hurry up. Maybe your uncle already waiting for you. Take care okay." I said to them one more and hugging Ryujin.

I and Chaeyoung wave them a goodbye and closed the door behind me. Chaeyoung went straight to her room leaving me alone.

"He totally has the hots for you, bunny." I flinched hearing the familiar voice.

I looked around letting out a small shriek and just to see the ghost who busy eating my cookies. For the second time of this day, she make me flinched.

"Can't you not just appear out of nowhere? I would died because of heart attack if you keep coming like that." I clutched my poor heart as I said.

She chuckled.

"Then what's the fun in being a ghost? Duh!" She asked arching an eyebrows at me then rolled her eyes when she said 'duh' words.

I also rolled my eyes. She always have an answer for whatever I said. Before I could continue, I was interrupted by Chaeyoung.

"Erkk, unnie. Who is she?" Chaeyoung asked.

I can see a curious look was plastered on her face and her big eyes were pinned on the ghost. I and Casper froze at our spot. Chaeyoung eyes looking back and forth between me and Casper. Did she really see her?

Uh no.

"What are you talking about?" I said nervously.

"Unnie. I'm not a kid who you could fool like that. I saw you were talking to her just now." Chaeyoung said still looked at Casper.

Casper and I again froze at out spot gaping at Chaeyoung. Our eyes followed her actions like hypnotist's pendulum. Both of us stared at her.

"Are you sure she isn't Schizophrenic?" She mumbled at me.

"Or just cuckoo? Well, she's your sister after all." She said shrugged.

I smacked her.

"Hmm, I'm not Schizophrenic. Just some DID. So, you didn't have to add my mental health condition. Idiot." Chaeyoung said maybe feeling hurt for what the ghost said.

"And I told you before, I can see a ghost. So, if you kind of ghost type, yes I can see you. Even you are transparent, but yeah. I still can see you." She said then drink a water.

With that, Chaeyoung went back to her room leaving both of us in confused. How come she can see a ghost? So, its true that she can see a ghost? G!

-Yo, our no jam sister finally met. This is getting exciting. How you guys enjoy so far. I know I not that good write with this type of genre. But, just have fun okay. Don't be so stress. Not everyone has same taste, right? 😎-