Chapter 42

Nayeon POV

Jeongyeon was awfully nice to me these day. She would spend as much time with us as possible except for the time when Chaeyoung and I would be at the school. Ryujin finally discharge from the hospital and Jeongyeon was so happy with that. And surprise, we didn't joke around or throw any edible things at each other anymore. Turns out Jeongyeon actually good at cooking. Although nowadays she has been cooking breakfast for us which is making my life a little easier. Well, since I don't have to wake up early to make a breakfast.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung now also extremely close to each other. Chaeyoung will always told her about her day and Ryujin's day. I'm glad and happy Jeongeyeon finally know her family but its sad as Ryujin didn't know her sister was here for her. Chaengie and granny also seemed close and happy with Jeongyeon around them. Sometimes she would make up some fairytales about monster and dragons which is Chaengie loves. She will used hand gestures and sounds making the story more interesting. To be honest, not just Chaengie who looked forward for Jeongyeon fairytales but me also was look forwards to heard her story.

But seriously, I was scared to thinking how Chaeyoung would be after Jeongyeon gone. I don't know if she told Chaeyoung about her meeting with her uncle. But, I think Chaeyoung got it as she also try to spend as much time with Jeongyeon. Though we still have our stupid little fights regardless of her changes in behaviour. These days we were too busy planning my birthday. I don't know why, she keep pushing me to celebrate my own birthday. She said, birthday should be celebrated. So, I guess I would have birthday party this year. I thought of baking a birthday cake by myself but Jeongyeon said she would bake it and even I admit she's good with cooking, I don't trust her skill in baking.

"I don't trust your skill Jeongyeon. Who knows your would put something in my cake?" I said.

She rolled her eyes.

"You should happy and be honour as I bake a cake for you." She said.

"Aish, could you two stop? You don't have to bake you own cake. And you don't worried about Jeongyeon unnie bake a cake because I also don't trust her skill when I remember her pancake. So, I and Ryujin will buy a cake. You two just need to relax." Chaeyoung said.

She rolled her eyes as she plopped herself on the couch. But sometimes, she could be the sweetest person ever. Like the day I had a stupid assignment due the next day.

Flashback

"Stupid rock!" I screamed as I looked at the rocks in front of me with murder in my eyes.

"What wrong?" She asked.

"For my next Geography class I had to study various types of rocks and make a detailed report in it. That stupid assignment carried forty percent of my grade. Unfortunately all the rocks looked same to me. And I just see the colour differences." I let out a long sigh feeling hopeless.

It was almost midnight and the report due was tomorrow but I wasn't going anywhere with this report and rocks.

"So? Why are you whining?" She asked.

"I'm trying to watch my favourite drama here." She said still concentrate on tv screen.

"I have this stupid assignment to submit tomorrow and I'm getting nowhere with it." I said yawning.

I was sleepy, so sleepy that I felt like getting on my dining table and fall asleep on it, amidst of the rocks lying on the table and books. She got up from the couch and floated towards me.

"What is it about?" She picked up one of the rocks and observing it.

"Rocks. Fucking rocks." I groaned placing my head on the table.

She sighed.

"How about you take a short nap and continue the project?" She suggested after seeing me doze off.

"I promise, I will wake you up." She said.

"No. I have-." She cuts me.

"Bunny, trust me. A good nap is what you need. I will wake you up. And may I remind you, a ghost never sleep." She said.

Maybe she's right. I should start after taking a short nap. Yielding, I got up stretching and my shirt riding up. I immediately noticed Jeongyeon looking at my exposed skin. I smirked before I pulled it down.

"Okay ghost if you say so, wake me up after and hour." I sauntered to my room after wishing her a goodnight.

I woke up to my alarm blaring and I slammed it off. Swiftly got up to see its 7 am. I eyes widened and immediately stand up and trailed around my room.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I groaned.

I didn't finish my assignment. And its due today which is and hour from now. Stupid ghost! She said she will woke me up! I took a brief shower changed my clothes and rushed towards my dining room. Lying on my table was my finished project. I went through the whole project, couldn't believe my eyes. It was neatly done, the answer to the point and hell I didn't know half of the things that was typed there.

"Good morning." Jeongyeon greeted me taking and apple from the fruit basket.

"Did you finish the project?" I asked while she ate the apple.

"Yup, thought it might help since you disinclined to get up." She answered quite not meeting my eyes.

I was happy and my inner self was dancing around throwing a confetti.

"Oh My! G! Thank you so much. I can't believe I am saying this but you are the best!" I said as I placed a kiss on her cheeks.

She was astonished, her eyes narrowed. My eyes widened after I notice what I have done. But I can't hide, I felt the butterflies in my stomach erupt. She really can be really sweet sometimes if she wants to. Sure she was a delinquent but not be lied she has a soft side on her too.

End of flashback

Sometimes there was an eerie feeling in chest that I felt after seeing her. I wasn't falling for a girl right? Moreover, I'm not falling for a ghost right? I shook my head as I chastised myself for having such thoughts. Tomorrow was my birthday and I knew she already tell me that she will be gone after my birthday. But can't she stay? To be honest I and Chaeyoung already used with her around. Not be kidding if I tell that I really not ready for her to be gone.

"Hey, what's up? What's wrong with that frown?" She asked as she ate her apple.

She's really love apple huh? I sighed.

"Can't you just stay?" I blurt out my thought.

She seemed shock hearing that question coming out from my mouth. Then she smirked.

"Why? You want me to stay? Are you gonna miss me?" She asked still wearing smirk on her face.

I sighed.

"If you asked that question a few months ago, I definitely won't. But now to be honest, I'm already used seeing you around. I think it might be lonely if you are not around. And yes, I think I'm gonna miss you." I said looking straight at her.

Again, I can see a shocked in her face. What? Can't I be honest with her? I really don't want her to go. I bet Chaeyoung also feel that same as me. She sighed.

"I can't, Bunny. If I can, I definitely stay. With you. But, I can't. I'm sorry." She said looking down.

I sighed.

"Can you stay here today? I don't want you to go. Please." I pleading her.

I don't know why, but I really don't want her to go. She nodded her head and I'm not waste any time, I wrapped my arms around her. I place my head on her shoulder. I could feel her a bit tense but I really want her being close to me today. She then pulled me closer and embrace me tight. Last I was drown in my dream with her next to me. In her embrace.

-So, what kind of relationship they have?-