Chapter 17

Jeongyeon POV

I could see that bunny girl was super mad at me after I'm done to her lecturer. But, like I'm care. I'm now waiting for her at her car. What the heck she's taking so long? After a few minute for waiting, finally I saw her walking towards me. But wait! Why did she bring her friend? Aish, this girl.

"Why did you bring her with you? We have to go somewhere immediately." I said as soon as she approach me.

She just silence and looked down.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." I said.

"Hi, I'm Yeri." Her friend introduce herself to me.

"Hi." I replied then ignore her looking at bunny.

Then, my eyes wide opened. I looked at bunny and she nodded slowly. Shit! Did she just talking to me? I turned looked at her. She smiled sweetly at me. Did she really can see me? Eh?

"Yes, I can see you. I saw what you did to our lecturer. That's hilarious. Her class was too boring for me. Thank god you was there." Yeri said happily.

I just looked at her unbelief.

"We need to go somewhere fast and that is why I needed you to out of the class early and the only way to do was a-." Bunny cuts me off.

"After what you just did there? I won't listen to you." She said.

I pouted.

"Oh come on Nabongs. If not because of her, we are still inside there. Lets go." Yeri said.

Hmm, I didn't know this girl was helpful. I pouted more and begging to her cutely.

"Pleaseeee." I begging.

"Nope." Bunny replied.

Aish, this girl can be stubborn sometime. I sighed.

"Believe me or not, you would love to go to that place. I'm just helping you to get rid of me." I said.

Then, her face bright up. She looked at me as she searching for the true. As she satisfied, she beam a smiled. She really want to get rid of me huh?

"Okay. You got me. So what? And where should we go?" She said.

I smirked.

.........................................

"Are you nuts? Do you know this is not your place to play around? This is the big company in our country. This is TWICE company." Bunny shouted at me.

"Yeah. She right though. Even if this is the place you want to go, there's no way they will let us to get in." Yeri said.

This two best friend such a coward. I shook my head.

"Don't you remember I'm a ghost here?" I said.

"Even you are the ghost, there is no way we can get though the security. And beside why we are here?" Bunny asked me curious.

"Aish, I just need to confirm something. I have to see Yoo Dong wook." I said.

As I said the name two girl in front of have this shocked face. Even when they seeing me they are not this shocked.

"Are you nuts?" They asked in unison.

"Huh? Why?" I asker back.

"He's the CEO of this company and the owner of the company. Its already impossible for us to get inside the company. And now you said that you want to see the CEO? That's impossible." Bunny said shook her head unbelief.