Chapter 39

Jeongyeon POV

When Nayeon tell that Chaeyoung was at hospital I don't know why, but I swear I could feel my heart beating. Weird right because I'm a ghost. Definitely no heart beating. But when she told me that its Ryujin who's the only admitted to the hospital, I don't know how to describe it anymore. Worried, sad, mad, concern and more mixed feeling I could feel. I don't know why, but I can feel a weird feeling whenever I near or heard about her. As soon we arrived at the hospital, Chaeyoung tell us the whole story. Again, my heart sting. Could her be anything to me? I don't know.

Then I see her uncle, Yoo Dong Wook. The person who I searching all this time was in front of me. But again, I swear that I could feel my heart raising again even though I shouldn't feel this way. But this time, the feeling different for earlier. And I swear, I notice he can see me because his face plastered a shock expression when his eyes connect with my eyes. But I shrugged my feeling and thought. What important is Ryujin. I hope she's fine. I don't want Chaeyoung feel bad for what happen. Or I just hope my feel because of that.

After we visit Ryujin, they went back home but I just disappear from them as I just want to be alone. But ended up, I'm here. At the hospital, in Ryujin room. I just stay here looking at her. She looked so cute and calm when she sleep. Sometimes her forehead wrinkled and sometimes she smiled. I wonder what's she dream off. Then, Bang Chan coming to looked at her. He caress her hair and kiss her forehead. I guess he's really care about Ryujin. I smiled seeing them. I wish I could remember my sister. I sighed. After Bang Chan walked out, I unconsciously held her hand. And suddenly, I was brought to somewhere. I looked around, and I think I'm in Ryujin's dream. Ehh? How I get in here? In Ryujin's dream? This is getting weird.

Ryujin's dream

I looked around and I'm shocked. This place was familiar. But I shrugged it off. Then, I could see one kid was playing around but I couldn't see her face because she's not facing me. But I guess its Ryujin. Well this is her dream right?

"Ryujin? Ryujin?" Someone called her out.

Then, she turned around to that voice coming from. Yes, definitely its Ryujin. She's cute.

She's so cute

She's so cute.

She run to the voice and hugging her. Maybe its her mom. They looked cute together. I could feel my tears running to my cheek. I don't even notice I was cry and I don't know why I'm crying. But looked at them make me feel hurt, sad and longing.

"Mama, when unnie will coming back? I miss her? And is dada already buy a cake?" Ryujin asked her mom.

"Yes baby. Dada will come back with a cake and your unnie will coming back soon. So, go take a shower and help me to cook some cookies for your unnie. Both of you like cookies right?" Her mom said.

"Yeay! Cookies! Cookies!" Ryujin said happily.

Then, suddenly I was bought to the kitchen when Ryujin and her mom enjoying making a cookies. I smiled seeing them happy and its like I'm here too with them. The bell door ring and they stop doing what they doing. Her mom put her finger into her lips signal Ryujin to quiet and Ryujin followed her mom action and giggle. The the door open and man voice could be hear. Both of them then hide at the back kitchen counter and Ryujin still giggle. Cute.

"Honey? Ryujin? Where are you? I'm home. Look what I bought." He said and put the box on the kitchen counter which I guess it a cake.

He keep searching for them as he walked towards room, bathroom and then as soon as he walk to the kitchen and went to kitchen counter, he was attack by a flour. I laughed seeing he was covered by the flour. He just stay froze at his spot while the two was laughing. Then he running to them to catches both of them and the kitchen was mess. Seeing them definitely make me miss my family. I laughed and crying at the same time. I wish I could remember my family.

Back to reality

Then, I was bought back to the hospital room. Where's Ryujin was lie down on the hospital bed. I was still hold her hand and crying. She's was crying too. Both of us was crying. But wait! Did I just hold her hand? I wiped my tears and looked at our hand. Yes! I hold her. Why? How? I can't process anything as she's groaned and crying even hard than that. I wonder what is she dream of right now. But I know its not good. Her heart beat raised and the machine ring. The nurse rushed to her room and try to calmed her down but not response. So, the doctor give her shot and finally her heart beat was slowly down and she was sleeping again. What is happening?

After spend another 20 minutes stay seeing her sleeping like creepy stalker, I when back to our apartment. Our apartment. Sound great. I sighed. As I coming back I could see they all sitting at the living room, including Yeri. Yeah, lately Yeri keep spending time here helping me out to find my family.

"Where the hell you go? I was worried as you just disappear just like that." Nayeon said as she see me.

"Woah? You're worried about me? Seriously? What a great news to know." I said smirked.

"Shut up!" She said but I could see her cheek a bit pinkish.

"Aish, could you two stop bickering? Jeongyeon, sit. We have something to tell you." Yeri said.

"Woah, what's with serious face? Hey buddy? What's up?" I asked.

Not to be kidding, I could feel the thick tense.

"Oh, come on. I'm not disappear that long." I said.

"Aish, can you just shut up and listen to us." Nayeon said.

"Alright, alright. Grumpy much. What is it?" I asked.

They looked at each other before all them looked at me serious. I know whatever they gonna to tell, this shit is fucking serious. I just stay silent at my seat as I wait for someone from them to start speak. Nayeon take a deep breath before she open her mouth. So, I guess she's the one who will speak.

"Jeongyeon, we found you family." She said.

I automatically stand from my seat looking shock and excited as I heard what she said.

"Really? Who?" I asked.

-Do get it? 👻-