Chapter 47

Nayeon POV

"Are sure you're ready for a date with the hottest and sexiest ghost around?" Jeongyeon smirked looking good.

She wearing her signature colour which is black sweater looking damn good. While me just putting a black shirt and jeans which is surprisedly matched with her.

"Yes, I am

"Yes, I am." I replied and chuckled.

"But are you sure you gonna be okay baby?" She asked.

I blushed as she call me 'baby'. I don't know, but its feel so great she call me that. Then, I could feel her hand on my forehead.

"Why your face was red? Are you catch a fever? Or do you feeling sick?" She asked worried.

"I'm okay. Never feeling this great. Don't worry okay." I said smiled held her hand.

"You sure? We could do this later if you-." I cut her by kissing her.

"Now, I feel much much better." I said chuckled.

I could see her face was blushed. Woah! Did she just blushed? Wait! Can ghost blushed? Whatever. G! I guess not just her had that effect on me. I smiled.

"Jeongie, calm down okay. We are just going to watch a movie on the couch." I said.

Well, what can I say. Jeongyeon is being extra careful with me these day since the incident. She didn't let me leave my bed for a minute. She was the one doing the house hold chores and on the other hand, Yeri has been handling my shift at work.

"Okay if you say so." She said.

"Okay, seriously you never watch The Vow?" Jeongyeon asked me.

I shook my head.

"Never heard about it." I replied.

"You should watch it. I love the movie." She said excited.

So, we watching the movie although Jeongyeon kept on stroking my hair and stealing a kisses between some parts.