Chapter 45

Nayeon POV

Jeongyeon wasn't anywhere to be found. I buster my vocal cords screaming her name but she wasn't anywhere to be found. Was she actually gone? There was a heavy feeling in my chest, I knew something was very wrong. I cried until my tears would dry up and I would start again. Then someone rang the doorbell and I ran towards it without looking at the peephole. I opened it hoping it was Jeongyeon but only it wasn't her. Turns out its Jin Young.

"God, Nayeon. You look awful. What happened?" He asked worried.

I knew that very well. Last night I forgot to wipe my make up, so my not so waterproof mascara was running down my cheeks making me look like a zombie. I didn't know what come over me, I didn't care if he was my lying cheating ex boyfriend instead I saw him as my best friend he once was. I wrapped my arms around him, crying my heart out. He hugged me back.

"What happened?" He asked in concern.

We were sitting on my sofa while we had a coffee which Jin Young made for us. I still crying and he rubbed my back calm me down.

"She left." I cried.

"She left. I know she doesn't want but she did. I don't even had a chance to tell her that I love her." I was bawling now.

"Shit Nayeon. Who left you? Why did she leave you?" He asked bemused still rubbing his hand over my back.

"Jeongyeon.. She was family." I cried even harder.

He come closer to me, his forehead was touching mine. This was sort of calming me down. I needed a friend or someone close to me to listen to me.

"Its gonna be okay." He whispered and cooed.

"I will never leave you." He said.

Jeongyeon POV

"Chaeyoung." I called her.

Turning around she saw me, her lips quirking up into a smile.

"Jeongie, you're here." She screamed.

That's I know its Chaengie. I smiled back at her.

"Yes, I am." I said.

"Hmm, can I talk to Chaeyoung?" I asked her.

She nodded and after a few minute, her behaviour changes. And that I know they already switch place.

"I thought you went away after having a fight with Nayeon unnie." She frowned.

"I was ready to. But, I just can't leave without a proper good bye to you and the rest." I said.

"Can't you stay? Maybe there's something we can do. We can ask your uncle. I'm not ready to let you go." She said sadly.

"Chaeyoung, we both know that there's no way to bring me back. And you know if I don't leave now, I still will be gone or I will not be me anymore. So, its better to you know when I was leaving than I'm just disappear or become someone that you don't know. I know how hard it is, but I need to." I said softly to her.

She already crying as I hug her.

"But how about Ryujin? Don't she suppose to know you are here?" She asked.

"We already discuss about this. Its better for she didn't know about me. She's all alright even she don't know about me. But, I have a request to you." I said pulled away and look at her.

"I want you to promise me that you will always take care of yourself. Don't let anyone put you down. You're special and they just don't know that. You're strong and you are the most lovely girl I have been seen. So, ignore whatever they said. Nayeon, Ryujin, Chaengie, Granny and surprisedly Yeri is here for you. I will always here in your heart. Your parent is always here." I said point to her chest.

She nodded her head still crying. I hug her one more time.

"And please take care of Nayeon and Ryujin for me too. Can you?" I asked.

She nodded her head again. I patter her head and back. She's hugging me tight as she don't want to let me go. Then she pulled me away.

"Don't you go to see Nayeon unnie?" She aksed sobbing.

"I will go see her for the last time. So, please calm her down after I see her okay? I know she can be a cry baby if she want." I asked chuckled.

She chuckled too and nodded her head. Then I go to Nayeon's room decided to have one last talk or one last glance at her before I'm gone but only to find the room is empty. I heard the distant sound of someone talking. I sounded awfully similar, I clenched my fists. Is it that asshole? I went outside just to fine Nayeon and Jin Young sitting on the couch. Jin Young had his arm on Nayeon's back and their forehead almost touched. Jealousy surged through me. Why was that fucking asshole so close to my girl?

"But nobody will love you like I will." He said looking into Nayeon's eyes and then he kissed her.

I had the urge to rip his head off and throw it in the nearby dumpster. Or better manipulate him into jumping from an eight storey building. But I didn't do anything instead I watched him kissed her, my bunny. I had to go away from here. I just couldn't watch it anymore. I know I said she deserved a human being, but not that asshole. But maybe this is better. She's better without me. Finally I apparated back to Uncle Dong Wook's office. Its time for me to go.

Nayeon POV

Before I could respond he had his lips on mine. His fingers were into my hair pulling me closer. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him. Then I slap him hard on his cheek.

"Stop!" I said breathing heavily.

"What the hell are you doing? I didn't tell you to kiss me!" I yelled.

G! I'm so angry right now. I just need a shoulder to cry on and my old best friend. But unfortunately he took it another way.

"Nayeon, you love me. I know it. I know you were hurt but deep inside you love me. Please try to understand it." He reasoned.

I was livid now. I dramatically got up from the chair getting away from him as much as possible.

"No! I was loved you before. And I will never go back to you. You cheated on me with my best friend. You make me feel like my whole has been is lied." I yelled trying to get the words in his brain and skull.

Before I had a chance to say more. Chaeyoung interrupted me, rushing to me.

"What happen? Where Jeongyeon unnie?" She asked.

As she looked around she notice, Jin Young was here.

"What is he doing here?" She asked me.

"Shut up Chaeyoung. Go back to your room. I'm talking to your sister right now. I don't need you here to poison her mind." Jin Young said harshly to Chaeyoung.

Before I could turned and slap he on his face, Chaeyoung was cut me off by punch his face.

"You shut up! This is my house, my sister! You get your fucking ass get out from my house. Don't you dare to come near to my sister again. Next time I see you lingering around our apartment, I will make sure you won't be able be a father. I swear I'm fucking serious right now!" Chaeyoung yelled and looking damn serious right now.

"Okay, I will show myself out." Jin Young said clearly shocked by this.

As he get out from our apartment, Chaeyoung looked at me serious while I stay still obviously shocked by her bust. You go girl! She held my shoulder and looking into my eyes.

"We have to save Jeongyeon unnie." That's all she got to said to me before she dragged me out.