F I F T Y - F O U R

Comyet. She seemed to have been now more worried than ever before for her son, Ink.

She could tell that he loved Error more than anything else. And would give up even his own halo just to be with him.

She walked down the hallway to the sacred temple to the kingdom, trailing her hand against the wall. Sighing softly, worried that Ink had truly decided to fall and stay alongside Error.

But, Comyet would still love her child. Because he is someone she created and will always cherish.

Gaster had not known that Ink would do such a thing, at least, he was unsure if he would or not. But, Ink didn't fully fall, or became truly corrupted. He knew that Ink did it to be with his lover.

And nothing, NOTHING can stop true love. For when it's true and pure at heart, it will light up even hell, possibly.

- Blueberry's half

Standing in his chambers, waiting for orders.

He looked around out the window, at the beautiful kingdom that he had sworn to protect. Heaven, it had been filled with the purest, and most adventurous of many kind souls.

He had held a photo in his hand, seeing Ink and Dream, alongside himself. All smiling, when they were very young angels. Still learning and taking adventures throughout the many universes that the creator had made to take journeys upon.

Touching it softly, smiling. "I'll see you both soon, I promise." He told himself, aloud. He sighed and swore he heard rustling in behind him, he turned and spotted his lover. Dust, he had somehow made it into heaven. Due to Blueberry thinking also about him.

"Dust- I'm not even going to question how you made it pass the gate."

"I didn't. I snuck in, just to see you~" teased Dust, walking closer to him. Blueberry smiled and hugs Dust, resting his head on his shoulder.

"I was unsure when I would see you again, Dust."

"Well, thank the devil for helping me get to you."

"Lucifer- he-"

"Yes. That's how much I- love you, if that is not hard to believe."

Dust soon pinned Blueberry into the bed, resting his head by Blueberry's nape. Smiling and holding him close, blushing.

"Only seeing you again, has me filled with excitement~"

"No, don't even think about it, Dusty~"

"Aw, why not? You're here, I'm here. So, why can't we have at least a little fun~?" Dust asked, kissing his angel lover's nape.

"If I do sin- in heaven- I'd get thrown out, just like Cross-.."

"Oh, who said you had to tell them?"

Blueberry knew that it was wrong to want something like this, even for an angel. But, Blueberry just wanted to be happy and love Dust. With no restrictions. Demons use to be angels. For they are now fallen. But, that wouldn't stop Blue from loving him.

Demon or not.

He held Dust close, blushing deeply of a light blue hue. Smiling and kissing him deeper than anyone has ever kissed their lover before.

If he falls, then he'll know why. He just hopes that the creators will forgive him. Because, he forgives himself already for what he wants to do.

He hadn't always been an angel, for once, he use to be a mortal. With the gift of a prophet.

And, a royal guard.

- Dream's half

Listening to the silence of the room that he woke up in, with Cross beside him. Dream had been sore, due to multiple times of sin that happened between him and Cross.

Cross had been awake, moving the sheets up to keep Dream from getting cold. "Cross- I- we..-"

"Shh, Dream. Yes, we fucked. But, that now means you belong to me. I love you, can't you see that?"

"I- yes. I love you, too. But what about Ink? I haven't seen him in a few days-"

"Good point. I wonder where he is, I haven't seen him around lately. Or his energy."

Dream toppled Cross, sitting on his legs. "He's got to be somewhere, why don't we go find him? Maybe, Error's with him. Because I remember hearing some stuff going on beforehand."

Cross heard and agreed. Holding Dream's hips and kissing him, smiling. "We'll find them, I'm sure of it. If I know anything about Error, it's that he is a lot like his father. He travels around a lot, like a fuckin' nomad- either getting into trouble, or whatever else. Of course there is nothing wrong with being a nomad, it just means he likes traveling place to place."

Soon, Dream got up from the bed, sudden pain washed over him. Causing him to collapse to the bed, grunting in pain.

Is this what it felt like to love the feeling of sex-? Oh, no- that means-

Dream would fight against becoming corrupted, at all costs. Even if the creators think that it's considered corruption.

Wait-  why am I thinking like this? He pondered,

could it be because.
sex had changed the way his thinking pattern had processed?

"You alright?"

"Y-yeah, I should have been more careful when we were 'fooling' around~" Dream joked, earning the demon before him to laugh suddenly.

"I can see why you wouldn't be aware of the pain until now, we did have sex a few times during the night~"

"Yeah, well, I wasn't 'X'pecting you to plow me as good as you did~"

They both stare at one another, and laughed.

"You didn't just make a pun about that-"

"I think I just did."

- Nightmare's half

Groaning suddenly, his form had been passive, oddly enough. For some reason, he had been in pain. He wasn't sure why either, then, he realized that Killer had been laying on his chest.

Nightmare had relaxed then, holding Killer close. Then getting startled once he saw Dream standing in the door way,

"Holy hell-!" He shouts. Killer got startled and fell off the bed with a few of the sheets following alongside him.

"Hello Nightmare. Look, I know what we had in the past, some bad things happened. And, I wanted to apologize. Everything was my fault, and I came to make it up to you."

"Wh- that is just like Dream, isn't it?"

"Fuck- how did you know?" Asked a abnormal voice from Dream's.

"Because, my brother would apologize. But nothing was entirely his fault. I fell, because I didn't want to keep living in heaven. Gah, stupid angels and their barriers.." Nightmare formed back his corruption and his tentacles sway back and forth behind him.

Why he was in his passive state had meant that he was relaxed enough, and satisfied. Surprisingly.  He could control both passive and corruption. But the reason why he was in pain was due to sleeping on his back wrong. As he always does. Somehow.

"Who are you-?" Killer asked, "You look like Dream."

"Oh- well, I'm beyond what Dream wasn't ever to become, my name is-"

"Shattered."