S E V E N T E E N

Ink sits on the bed, staring blankly at his hands. The vision he had seen before had been of a child who looked exactly how Error had. But with the abilities of both. Ink was mortal, Error was a demon. But in truth, Ink's soul had been forever eternal. He had actually been an angel, but Ink doesn't remember that life.

In which was apart of Gaster's plan, but it wasn't an evil plan. It was a plan to see how far mortal life could take even an angel in mortal form.

Error sits beside Ink, pulling him close. Said, "Ink. Do you think you're truly pregnant?" In question. Ink nods, staying quiet for a moment. He began to see more visions, some of the memories fogged up again. Some were less foggy, he saw an angel.

An angel with rainbow wings, watching even him spread his wings out and land before him. In which, Error couldn't see what was going on. Ink had been separated from his angel half along time ago, which caused him to wonder even more about himself.

- In Ink's mind -

"Who.. are you?" Ink would ask, "I am you." Replied the angel. "You're me? But, how? I cannot remember, how you are me?" Ink responded,

"I am the you who lived within heaven for many centuries. Since the beginning of time, the Lord, who has separated me from you. Did it only for experience, to see how well you could live the life of a mere mortal. In which, he adores."

Ink had stared at himself, like he had been looking in the mirror. The angel had looked like him, and had even his features. But there was something different about this angel, Ink knows that the angel had wings. But, this half of himself doesn't always carry vials with him. Ink would normally carry vials because he had always feared that if he didn't, he would become emotionless.

Or worse,

soulless.

"So what about.. you know, me being pregnant?" Ink would ask. The angel sighs softly, lending his hand to his mortal half before him. Replied,

"the child you bare is like no other. He will grow unlike any mortal child has ever grown before. Take causion, because you, 'Ink' are mortal. And bare the child who is to be Nephiliem."

"Nephiliem?" Ink would say, causing even his angel half to nod ever so.

Ink didn't see this, he had lived a life of a lie. Does that mean, he is to become-

Corrupted?

- In reality -

Ink snaps back into reality once he heard his name being called from his lover, "Ink? Are you okay?" Error asked. Holding the smaller, shorter skeleton close. Ink had that blank stare for a moment once more, his eyes were colorless. White. Emotionless. But not soulless.

"Ink?"

The smaller, shorter skeleton blinked and his eyes turned their colors from no emotion to emotion. Tears suddenly prick the side of the smaller's eyes, he broke down lightly. Weeping softly due to gaining his sudden memories of past events that happened many centuries ago. But he was also crying, because he had been pregnant. Causing even the smaller to be happy and filled with joy.

Ink was pregnant with Error's child.

No, Ink wasn't corrupted. But pregnant, he is an angel. Yet, this was Gaster's doing. Gaster wanted to experience Ink being mortal himself, and Ink in the end, ended up pregnant with-

A Nephiliem.

Error held Ink to him, kissing his shoulder softly. "Shh, it'll be all right, Inky~ I'll be here. I won't leave, because hell, even if I did. I would be risking your life for mine, so I'll stay." Error said, laying Ink down and snuggling him. His tail wraps around the smaller's waist, wiping Ink's eyes with his thumb. Kissing him tenderly.

A demon had fallen in love with an angel. But Error hadn't always been a demon. For once, he had once been in a million timelines, an angel.

So does that mean, everyone else knew about this but didn't choose to tell me? Ink would ask himself within his very mind. Snuggling closely to Error and falling into rest. Dreaming things that brought back memories, memories of when Error had once been an angel of heaven.

Before Error got pushed out of heaven and had his pure black reddish wings torn. He was happy with Ink. He loved every thousand years.

A day for an angel is like a thousand years. Time doesn't exist, it is an illusion. Time was mortal made. Gaster, had chosen Ink to bare the child of Error.

But why?

Ink had always asked, but never knew the answer.