F I F T Y - O N E

"So, you're really sure about this, Nightmare-?"

Killer's voice came, Nightmare just gave a sudden eye roll.

"And to what makes you think that I would never be sure, Killer?" Replied Nightmare, picking him up with his tentacle.

Killer felt even his own face heat up, staring directly at him, then away to where he came from.

"Well, I-"

"Hmm~?"

"I just wanted to make sure it was what you really wanted, I mean, you barely know- Mora."

"True yet, if it's for power, then, as a demon as we say we are, this means we get to fight. And fighting is in our bloodline."

Nightmare said, pulling Killer into him, holding his chin. "So, what about you, Killer?"

"Wh-what about me?"

"If I remember correctly, you once spoke to me about bearing my child, didn't you not?"

Killer heard, his face brightened in his crimson blush.

Nightmare wasn't wrong, Killer did want to have a child. His child. He has always dreamed of being a mother of a child, Nightmare's offspring.

"Remember what I said beforehand, Nightmare?"

"Ah, yes. If I would stay if you ever became pregnant with my offspring?" Nightmare replied, smirking.

Realizing that was what Killer was asking for.

"If that is your desire, then I shall grant it, but, don't come crying to me when you can't handle the pain~"

"Shut up and kiss me already, Nightmare!"

Killer gripped Nightmare's jacket, and kissed him so deep it could possibly be suffocating.

Nightmare wrapped his tentacles around him, slowly sitting down on the floor against the wall. Knocking some items down onto the floor due to it.

Killer felt his jacket be pulled off and tossed aside, alongside his shirt that happened to be underneath. Nightmare trailed his hands up his ribs, chuckling, listening to his lover's groans of want.

"Needy, hm~?"

"N-Nightmare..~"

Killer's voice trembled. He didn't want to be scared, even though, one may ask;

'how can a demon fear for when it's made from what true fear is born from'?

Nightmare held his hips and pulled him closer into his embrace.

Said,

"If this is what you want, Killer, I won't stop you. Besides, you are merely begging to be fucked~"

And, began to pull his belt loose. Kissing his neck, listening to his lover's belt come loose, as well as his very own.

Killer tugged Nightmare's jacket off, holding his face and giving his lover affection. A desire he has always wished for in his eternal years as a demon.

"Fuck me..~"

Killer begs, pulling his lover's cock out and blushed due to how big Nightmare had grown to be. He wasn't expecting even him to be that way, at least, not yet.

But, he would deal with what he could manage. It was his desire, after all.

He gave a few pumps to Nightmare's cock, listening to him groan suddenly. Squirming to get comfortable. Which was a first, seems that even Nightmare wished to take his time and enjoy this while he could.