F I F T Y - S E V E N

Error had been worried for his lover, watching him and Joseph walk ahead of him and Tana.

But he didn't need to worry, because he knew that Ink had made his choice. Ink hadn't been a complete angel any longer, but, he did have some form of angelic power alongside his new abilities to form into a demon.

Which was unexpected towards Error, due to the child that's now growing within Ink's womb.

"Errophous, you need not to worry. Ibis will be alright, I promise you."

Tana spoke, walking beside Error. Error just nodded, showing that he knew not to worry.

If it was Ink's choice. Then he supports it, because if it makes him happy, it makes Error happy to see even Ink be better.

Promises are often broken, but Error knew that Tana would do her very best in taking care of Ink. She wasn't like all the other original beings, she was a very intelligent life form.

"So, Ibis- what do you do for fun?" Joseph asks, "for fun? Well, I like to draw." Ink responded, while they walked down the pathway. They made it to their home.

Tana's home.

- Nightmare's half

He just sat there, staring at Shattered. The other just stared back, smirking. "Like what you see, huh?" Teased Shattered. "No shit," Replied Nightmare, "so tell me. How did you come to be?"

He asked,

"How I came to be would have to be a story for another time." Shattered states, chuckling. "Very human of you to ask such a question, Nightmare." He continued, his smirk had that mischievous feeling to it. But to Nightmare it felt familiar.

Almost, too familiar.

He had just guessed that it was Mora who created him. He didn't say anything about it, but he felt her presence near.

"It's funny isn't it? You expect an answer right after you ask a question. Consider this as me saying 'it'll be better if I just show you'."

Shattered said, Nightmare shook his head and smirked. "I feel like I already know the answer, Shattered." He says, chuckling. Flicking the others tentacle with his own.

Continued,

"you've got the scent of Mora all over you."

And, this, earned even Shattered!Dream to smile. That it seemed almost too contagious. Like a plagued virus. 

"Let's just say that she created an essence with a deeper purpose, a purpose like no other that could be injected into the bloodstream of a mortal. But, your brother, Dream is still an angel. Nightmare." Shattered said, staring at him.

Killer soon heard this, standing in front the door from the outside.
Listening into their conversation. Accidentally bumping into the door to have it open a bit-

Oh shit. Killer told himself, getting prepared to be rag dolled. But just before he blinked, he saw Shattered's face in the crack of the door.

Said, "snooping, aren't we~?" he opened it fully and pulled Killer into the room by his hoodie.

"I wasn't meaning to snoop!" Killer stated, trying to free himself of his hoodie, it was soon choking him.

"Shattered, let him go." Nightmare commands, "or what? Is big daddy going to kick my ass if I don't~?" replied Shattered. Laughing suddenly at how Killer was straining to get loose of his hoodie.

Once Killer had unzipped the jacket, he landed on his knees to inhale deeply for air. Coughing, "heh. Kinky little fuck-" Nightmare heard this and chuckled,