T H I R T Y - T W O

Ink.

He had finally came to remember the memories that happened to be erased so long ago.

Where he was a simple mortal, to becoming an angel once more.

Ink's energy seemed to change overtime. But to Error it seemed to be the same as it was when even Ink was mortal. But, there was a different air about Ink.

He was wiser, stronger, and, brighter than usual. In which, the angel seemed to dim down his energy from being spotted by any other demons, besides Error. He didn't want to risk himself being attacked because he was an angel again.

The other demons would simply try to either rip Ink's wings off, causing even him to be mortal again if that ever would to occur. Or, they would simply try to corrupt him. In which, Ink had all ready done a sin. But only with the one he loves mostly.

Error.

Only gaining these memories, the ones he made with Error. And the ones he made with his close friends, Dream and Blue. Had returned to him. Causing Ink to be smarter than usual. Angels tended to be a little wiser than the average mortal mind would have been.

Error slowly lays Ink down in front of the fireplace, wondering, but not helping himself but staring at his lover. Ink looks to his demon lover, holding his hand on his face.

Nuzzling Error's arm suddenly,

"my beloved Error~"

Oh.

That's right.

Error had almost forgotten that angels also have a demon side to them. Which caused even Cross to fall in return, but even Ink didn't want to leave. Not anytime soon.

Not now.

So, if Ink became corrupted. He was going to choose to stay beside Error, as Error is going to do the same with Ink.

But even Gaster wouldn't allow even Ink to become that way.

"Forgive me father for I will sin,"

Ink heard within his mind, as of the same day he met Error. He said those exact words, wanting protection to prevent even himself to becoming corrupted and vengeful.

Like Cross.

Ink had never thought of being that way, Cross wants revenge against the maker because even 'he' didn't understand Cross' pain. Even though, Gaster wasn't the true maker. He was just the husband of the creator of heaven.

Error gripped Ink's scarf softly, tugging him forward into his embrace. Kissing, so deeply, so fondly. He wanted to stay like this forever.

For he, had finally had his true lover returned to him. Even Error beforehand admitted he loved both sides. Mortal or not, angel or not, Error would continue to love Ink for all time to come.

Ink wraps his arms around Error's neck, kissing further. His beautiful multicolored blush plastering his very cheeks.

After Error pulled away for a moment, Ink pants lightly. Letting Error snuggle his neck in return, feeling even the other move Ink's scarf out of the way in order to completely want him.

Ink smiled suddenly, feeling Error kiss his neck, and shoulders. Going lower even, enough to make one want absolutely more.

No. If I go into heat, it will make me want enough to not let Error go.

But, that's. . What I want. Even if it seems wrong, him and I are, husband and wife now. Ink thought, letting Error grind his hips into him. Earning a soft groan of want and need from the angel before him.