E I G H T

Geno groaned in annoyance. Death had once again came around to chat with him.

"Oh my Satan, what the fuck do you want?" He asked,

"I've come to chat for the meanwhile." Death replied, smiling. "Chat? Chat?! You only talking to me is making only this body want to die, oh wait. I can't die, because I'm all ready in hell!" Geno spat,

This amused Death. "Geno, hun, babe." He began, the other just glared at the gate keeper of heaven and hell.

"Don't you have somewhere to be, Reaper?" He asked, "actually not at the moment, no." Death replied in return. "Why did you call me babe and hun? Were you thinking you wanted to fuck this sinful body?" Geno said in question, gesturing toward himself and his body. Which he had formed ecto breasts. Causing even Death's 'nose' to bleed.

Death smirked, "you are a very dirty sinner." He responded. "Uh huh, of course I am~ and every single demon wants a piece of me, I mean, I even have their creepy ass letters to prove it." (( Omg right now Geno reminds me of Angel Dust from Hazbin Hotel ))

The taller watched the prince pull out a letter from his breasts. "All right, I get it." Death said, "mhm~ I bet you still want to fuck me~" Geno says in reply. Oh shit, Death thought. He pulled the smaller toward him, their 'lips' almost touching.

"Hey bro, have ya seen-" Fresh walked in at the wrong time. He smirks, "oh, ho, ho! Bruh! Are ya gonna sin with dat gate keeper, bro?" Fresh asked. "Fresh, go, now." Geno commanded,

"All right, all right. I was just comin' in ta grab a few things and I'll be out of ya 'hair'."

Joked the other, roaming around the room and grabbing a few things from the dresser.

Fresh left a moment later,

Geno pushed Death onto the bed. Pinning him there for the short while, Geno began to fiddle with Death's robe. Un-tying it to the point where it slides off even the taller's body. He had his ecto flesh summoned, allowing Geno to touch him wherever he so pleases. Leaning in slightly and kissing the flesh that had formed upon the taller.

Trailing his tongue there along his chest and stomach. "Nn~ see? It wasn't that hard to say you wanted me to fuck you~"

"Shut up. Before I change my mind."

Geno said, with that Death shut right up. Staying quiet for awhile, letting a few lewd noises come out from his mouth. He moans once the smaller had went lower, trailing his tongue on his stomach. Massaging the bulge within the taller's pants. "Nngh.." The taller let out a quiet moan, biting his 'lip' softly.

"Mhm, you like this, don't you?"

"well, that's obvious."

"It means I can to do this."

Geno said, releasing Death's cock from his pants. Teasing the tip with his thumb, pulling it away and licking the precum off it slowly.

"Ahh.."

Geno's body starts to glow a soft red, he had started to go into heat. He had all ready been undressed in order for Death to dominate him, or well, fuck him.

Death chuckled, watching the smaller stroke his length. Trailing his tongue on the base and kissing it tenderly, "you tease.." the taller spoke. Causing even Geno to take the gate keeper into his mouth. Sucking slowly, stroking the base. "Shit." Death groaned, blushing a hue of blue.

After a few moments, Death had came close. Allowing Geno to purposely pull away, leaving Death to cum on his face slightly. Geno blushed crimson, "fuck me, Reaper. I know you want to." he says. Death flipped them over so he was on top.

Positioning himself and entering into the smaller, listening to the bliss of his moans along side his very own.

"Ah, ahh!"

Geno gripped onto the taller's back and wrapped his legs around his waist. Pressing into the taller. Death thrusts steadily into his companion. The submissive squirmed suddenly, unable to hold back any lewd noises that had come from him.

Along with the dominate who couldn't exactly hold back his own lewd noises in return.

Thrusting harder and faster into the other, listening to their ecto flesh slapping together. Death chuckled, lifting Geno's leg up onto his shoulder suddenly. Looking at his companion. "You like this, huh~?" Death asked, feeling even his length inside of Geno throb and twitch. "Uh huh~ Yes~" Geno breathed, blushing hard of red. Almost as ripe as an apple.

"Very good, I like this too." Death hushed, after a few thrusts later he released into the smaller. Causing even Geno to orgasm along side him. "Fuck!" Geno drooled, panting heavily. For what it felt like the first time, it felt better than anything else. Better than hell. It felt like-

Something unreal.

- In the mortal plain w/Error and Ink - (yes I realized I forgot to add this <-- )

Error and Ink had gotten dressed, ready for their adventure back to where Ink had lived. Hopefully when they meet Error they won't smell a demon. Ink told himself, Error wrapped his arm around Ink's waist. Pulling him in and kissing his nape suddenly. Ink smiles, "come on. I bet they're worried that I've been gone for awhile," he said. "Of course they would worry, because you are one of the father's of their home." "I'm not a father, I'm a father priest in training." Error hears, laughing. "I get it, I get it." He says,

Finally. It was high time Ink had set home, his real home.

Staying with Error had taken two days.