E I G H T E E N

Comyet, she had been one of the makers of the universe. A maker who roamed within heaven's walls, Crayon Queen ( CQ ) had been a maker of hell. In which she roamed the underworld as it's protector and guardian.

There hadn't been just one maker, but two. One destructive, one creative. One good, another evil. But CQ wasn't entirely told to be evil, she just enjoyed destroying a few worlds here and there. Error had known where he had gotten his destructive trait from. For she had been his true mother, and Comyet would have to constantly recreate everything afterward. Comyet was the true maker's bride. ( Don't ask I couldn't think of anything else =//w//= )

Ink tossed, and turned. He startled himself awake, his ribs had been slightly sore. Rubbing the sudden bump of the child that had been growing within his womb. Error had been no where to be seen or found, Ink looked around. Calling out his name, "Error?" Sudden movement from the shadows appeared. Fresh walked out of a portal that obviously had led to hell. Ink became alerted suddenly, staring at him.

"Hey, hey, bro. Ink, isn't it? Ya prob totes dun't remember me, but I was dere with ya before da fall. Ma told me ta check in on ya."

"Your.. mother told you to-?" Ink paused, "well. It's whatever, not like I would care. I physically can't, bruh." Fresh teased, Ink felt an uneasy feeling coming from him. But also a familiar feeling as well, Ink began to have flashbacks of the three brothers. Error would constantly be behind Geno, and Fresh would constantly be trying to irritate or fight without realizing it.

Having no phycial emotion would do that to someone, but Fresh had used to love. He loved mortality, but after the fall. He wanted to conquer it. Just like his father had. Ink blinked, his eyes changing between shapes, and colors. "So, where is Error?" He asked, "oh. Error bro is at home doing some stuff, ya know, spending time with ma and Geno. Anyway, ya can come down if ya want ta. Heh, see ya on da flipside." Fresh opens a portal once again and walks through it. Before it closed, Ink saw someone familiar.

He saw Cross.

The angel that Dream had been talking about for the last month in a half. Ink sighed softly, getting out of bed and stretching enough to earn his spine to give a sudden pop. Yawning in return, "I wonder how he even made a portal to hell anyway? Would I get stuck there if I tried?" Ink asks himself. Spotting a glass of water by the nightstand, he takes and drinks it. Savoring it, it was cool. Enough to make his aches of hotness calm his nerves,

Another portal opened. Error walked out and stretched his tail out, lending his hand to his angel, mortal lover. Said, "sleep well, Holy Bitch?" In question. Ink felt relief once he saw his demon lover, he smiled and takes Error's hand. The taller pulled the smaller into him, kissing the crown of his skull.

"Everyone's waiting for your arrival, Ink."

Wait, they were? Ink told himself, "why are they waiting for me?" He asks. "Well, I told my mother a lot about you. She really wants to meet you, you know, since she is going to be a grandmother, and all." Error's reply was, Ink felt sudden emotion. Smiling softly, "my brothers, which you've met Fresh. But Geno also wishes to meet you as well."

"I remember seeing you always hiding behind him because of your other brother." Ink said, chuckling. Error gives a soft growl under his breath. "Yeah, I remember. That guy really knows how to irritate the shit out of me, but hey, that's what brothers do. Geno mostly doesn't care much, so he keeps to himself." Error pulled Ink through the portal after the smaller was ready, once Ink stepped through. He looked around in awe, he has never before seen hell before. Maybe besides once when he was summoned there to do a job, most angels would fall if they ended up in hell with no way to get back to the stairs of heaven.

*In heaven *

Comyet picks some flowers, humming lightly. Gaster had roamed down the steps and walked into the garden. "It seems that Ink has regained his sudden memories of being an angel, my sweet." He would say, Comyet nodded. "Indeed, I placed it on him so that when the time was right. His memories of being so would come back, but, it was only due to him baring the fallen angel's child." Comyet said, "but it won't mean that Ink will fall into hell like the other has." Gaster replied, Comyet agreed. Turning and kissing his cheek, he smiled and held her hand in his. "My bride, I know you mean best. And I have faith that even Ink means best as well. The future is coming in brighter than ever before."

*In hell *

Demons were roaming everywhere, on the walls, on the ceiling and the ground. If there was even a ground in hell, maybe besides fire being everywhere.

"Welcome to hell." Error said, walking with Ink. "Euggh.. it's so hot.." Ink would complain suddenly, "well duh. It's hell, what did you expect?" Joked the taller. He walked forward, walking for Ink to follow him. "I thought hell was suppose to be cold?"

"Normally it would be cold, but we're literally in the center of the planet, so of course it's going to be kinda hot."

"Oh, that makes sense."

Ink looked around, seeing billions and billions of souls being taken into the pits of hell.

"Don't get left behind, Holy Bitch. Or else otherwise, other demons will sense you and try to take you for themselves."

"Like you for an example?" Ink had replied, Error's face lit up in an instant. "Well, okay, yeah. But you're mine, and mine alone, and if anyone thinks to even touch you. I'll send them to the oblivion, where no one ever returns. But, only if they're summoned." Error says, pulling Ink close to him.

Kissing his head.

"Yo, yo bro! Ma is waitin', of course she is more than excited ta meet ya waifu." Fresh said, with finger guns. Raising both his bone brows. Error growled under his breath, "I can never understand anything you say. Freak." In reply, he responded. "Haha, bro. Dontcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me-?"

"Shut up and just go all ready, Fresh."

"Aight, aight." Fresh walks away and roams off the cliffside. Opening his wings, beginning to fly away to the palace.

"Damn parasite.." Error grumbles, walking alongside Ink. After a few moments of silence, Ink began, "so. Tell me about your mom, what's she like?" In question.

"She's very much like me, obviously." Ink raised a figurative brow at him,

"My mother isn't exactly evil if that's what you're wanting to know. She had been an angel of heaven at one point. But that a thousand years ago, she fell before my brothers and I. She became fallen because she fell in love with my father. But after that, she became queen and guardian of hell."

Error replied.

"But, in some way, my mother is a very big sweetheart until you provoke her."

Heaven and hell were at war for many, many eons. Many generations have passed and the war still continued, Lucifer would grow a pair and fight back his creator. Gaster, in which Gaster would always send angels to hell to put an ice spell on the hell barrier. To make demons weak on purpose. Which ticked the Lord of hell off even more, Ink looks around, and sighs. Whenever he breathed in, it felt like fire, causing him to cough.

"Agghh- ow.."

"You'll get use to it. It took me a few thousand years to get use to it myself, when I first came. It hurt to breathe for awhile, my father gave me some stuff to help. Sure it hurts like 'hell'. But, it's worth it." Error breathes out, Ink beamed in laughter, straining gently.

"That was a cheesy pun, Error~"

"Perhaps so, but nothing is ever too cheesy, unless it's grilled." Joked Error.

"Oh good grief- Error, no."

Error wiggled his bone brows at him.

Since Ink doesn't have his angelic counterpart with him, it hurt worse to breathe. But he managed, thanks to Error.

He happened to give him some special stuff to help him breathe so his mortal body wouldn't implode.

This would be something Ink is going to have to get use to.