F O U R

It's cold, August is suppose to be a very warm month. Fall had been only a few weeks away, yet it just turned August a couple of days ago.

A memorial was to be held for Mother Noelle's little brother. His name was Lucas.

He was one of the youngest out of their family of the maker's many helpers.

He was a caretaker of the young, an a very innocent man. He never hurt anyone, that was his wish.

To never harm anyone. But in the end, he ended up sick himself.

Children who were friends with him cried, wiping their noses with their sleeves and crying, "Mr. Lucas, please don't go!" Seemed that the children enjoyed him being around, only him being there with them made them feel better. With Lucas being gone, it made them feel sad.

Suddenly a soul appeared before everyone, smiling at the children.

"I apologise if I left so soon, children. The maker has need of me up in his world of clouds. But fear not, they shall watch over you and watch you grow into fine men and women." Lucas' voice echoed, causing each of the children to look up at his soul and smile. "Stay positive no matter what, stay yourselves and stay determined!" Lucas said, Ink tears up. Wiping his tears away with his sleeve, "that was the greatest speech ever told." He says, soon Lucas' soul vanished and had joined with the maker.

The children felt a little happier knowing that Lucas had told them to stay determined and positive for his sake.

Ink wandered into the building, looking back and watched the clouds form of a storm that was soon to be coming. Ink knew, he knew that soon, Error was going to come for him. Just like before. Ink had to find Error's body, and it was possible he knew where to look.

The demons body was hidden within the forest of death, Ink had known if he wandered there. There would be no turning back. So, he chose to go find his dealer's body. Not saying a word, but leaving a note that read,

" Dearest mothers, fathers, I have gone out on an adventure. I will be back soon, don't worry about me. Take care of the children and watch over them for my sake while I'm out, I promise to be careful. For your sake."

Sincerely, Ink

Ink packed a few things for his adventure. He packed his paint vials, his giant paintbrush, his sketch book, some food and a camera. But he knew this wasn't going to be a sight seeing vacation, but he is bringing it in case he needs to show evidence.

Error had waited for Ink to arrive at the forest of death, sitting within the darkest of shadows. "He should be coming any moment now." He spoke to the air, "I know the place he stays at is basically a home of holy. So, I guess he has no choice to come here because it's destined for him to come and find me." He continued, watching his breath, which was non-existent, due to not having a body.

He growls, not having a body was becoming an eyesore. It was beginning to make even him, impatient.

So he just sat there.

Waiting.

Ink arrived a few minutes later, and Error couldn't help himself but chuckle in amusement. "Finally, you're here." He spoke, "of course. I made a deal with you, now, where is your body?" Ink asked. "My body is all the way at the top of that floating temple." Error replied, pointing up to the floating island in the sky. "Holy Gods!" Ink shouted, "if you're down here how come you couldn't get to your own body? Couldn't you just fly up there?" Ink asked.

"I wish that I could, but no. I can't, because there is a force field surrounded in holy magic protecting it." Ink could see what was suppose to be Error's body outline, he couldn't exactly make out what he was suppose to look like. But what he did know was that Error had been a demon.

A demon he made a deal with not so long ago.

"All right, I'll get to it then."

"When I return to my body," Error replied, what it felt like a smirk being formed even from something so formless.

"I'll give you your reward~"

Even his voice sounded so seductive, which made Ink shiver softly due to it. Holy crap, he thought. Jumping up into the trees and climbing his way to the bottom of where the floating temple had been. Apparently, he climbed so high without realizing it. Soon, he looked down and pants.

"Holy stars! How did I get so high up in only 5 minutes?"

Ink asked out, he climbed higher and managed to get through the magic field Error had been talking about. His innocence was still with him, that could have been the real reason why he was able to get through it.