T W E N T Y - E I G H T

"Just because you're scared, doesn't mean you should give up."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hearing the sudden cries of his newly born, Ink had rocked his child slowly in his arms. Laying there in bed, humming softly. Trailing his fingers in throughout his blackish fire on his skull.

Ink had named him PaperJam, a nephiliem. Son of a demon and a mortal. Once the newly born had stopped crying, he opened his eyes, one eye was a star, with a light blue tint in the middle, and,

the other?

It had been white, exactly like Error's left eye.

Proclaiming to also be Error's bad eye.

PaperJam had two tiny horns, and, beautiful, but not yet grown, multicolored wings.

Two ink splotches on both sides of his cheekbones of the colors of yellow, on his left. And, magenta pink, on his right.

Ink couldn't help but stare at him, suddenly giving a little smile.

"Hello, PaperJam. I'm your mama, it's amazing to finally meet you~"

Ink spoke, Error chuckled, sitting beside the bed. Replied, "and, I'm your papa." Earning the smaller in Ink's arms to stare at him in return. He had been quiet for a little while, then, suddenly,

A little yawn came from him. He stretched out his tail, causing even it to curl around him softly. "He's so adorable, I can't look away." Ink says, feeling-

Tears leave his face.

Was Ink crying? From pain or from joy?

Ink had been so happy, that it caused even him to burst into tears of joy. Error had been worried for his lover, said, "you okay, Gay Baby?" In question.

"I've.. I've never been more happy in my life." Ink replied, one of the maids had stood beside Error. Lending a cloth to wipe Ink's tears,

"aw, Inky~"

Error's response was. Taking the cloth, and, suddenly wiping the tears from his mortal lover's eyes.

PaperJam gave a little sneeze, becoming startled by his own noise. Tears form, and he, began to cry.

"Jammy, shh, shh~ hush little baby don't you cry, mama is gonna be all right~" Ink began to sing, rocking him back and forth in his arms again.

PaperJam looks up at him, wiping his eyes with his hands. Giving a little curious stare toward his mother. But, he seemingly had enjoyed the singing from his care taker he knows as, mother.

The newly born, had given a soft, sudden smile. That melted even Ink's heart, PaperJam had been so adorable, that it earned even Error to chuckle.

"I love him so much," Ink said, Error leaned in and kissed both their skulls. Replied,

"I love you just as much as I love your mother, PaperJam. Make sure to grow up big and strong, just like your papa, all right?" In question. In reply, PaperJam laughed adorably.

His tail started to sway back and forth in agreement.

( This is too cute
>//w//< I can't get over PJ's baby noises! I can hear it in my mind and it's adorable! )

*Cross' half

Standing. Staring. Wondering.

Cross had no longer been an angel in the presence of heaven. Cross had now been-