T W E N T Y- O N E

Only watching the other demons from across the table made Error just stare. He was eyeing them carefully, obviously, he was making sure that none of them would try anything to lure Ink.
Since he is mortal for right now.

Demons of hell were well known for their seduction, torturing and destruction spells.

But since Error is the prince of hell, he knew that they would think more than twice before doing anything. Literally, because to the point that Ink is pregnant with his child. Error sighs softly, watching the servants wander into the kitchen. Probably muttering to one another on why the prince of hell had a mortal as his lover. Ink swore he heard Error grumble under his breath, said, "I swear to the fucking upside down crucifix.." he tapped the table with his fingers and just grumbled further. It was more like mere murmuring.

Ink suddenly held Error's hand that had been set on the table. The prince seemed to be inpatient, tapping the table more. "Error, are you okay?" Ink whispered, lightly. Enough for Error to hear him, the taller just stared at him. Snuggling his neck tenderly and replying, "I'll be fine once they shut the FUCK up about the whole thing of having a mortal as my LOVER." He turned his head to stare at the servants. They got startled, beginning to prepare the food. Nightmare couldn't help but smirk, and at the same time. Error had knew that he was planning something.

Probably something sinister, and or sinful.

Once the food had all been prepared, the servants had came out of the kitchen and began to serve out drinks. Along with plates, ( since Nightmare and Killer were idiots and throwing plates they had earlier on lol ) Ink smiled and thanked one of the servants for the drink he had gotten. Which the servant literally stared at him and smiled softly, "it's a pleasure." In return, she bows her head, wandering a moment later into the kitchen.

A few minutes later, the table had been filled with dishes of food. Obviously, this had been a Banquet of some sort.

Lucifer stood up, tapping his glass with his fork. Earning the room to go silent, "Ladies and gentlemen. I wanted this Banquet to congratulate my youngest son, Error, for finally finding his romance with Ink. Who is a mortal, ( for probably right now ). Ehem, so, I wanted you to have fun and enjoy this night! Because once it starts, it'll be a night to remember!"

Ink swore he heard Lucifer mutter under his breath, but shrugs it off lightly. Error held Ink's hand in his, a fork in the other. In which this caused some to look at them.

They were sharing a plate of food together, one that Ink actually grew up with. Cheese cake had been a thing in the mortal world that Ink adored so much. As fattening as that sounds, it made even his eyes light up suddenly with joy and bliss. Error lifts the fork to Ink's mouth, and the other moved his mouth close to it, and took a bite.

Everyone constantly began talking to one another, the room was filled with chatter. Fresh was constantly chit chatting with Dust, Nightmare was talking to Killer, probably planning something. ( well, fuck. They're probably planning something malicious, or sinful lol ) Geno was constantly ignoring Death, who was flirting with him. Annoying him, as always.

Ink felt nausea run through him suddenly, he pauses some and held Error's hand. "You okay, Rainbow baby?" Asked Error, obviously 'Rainbow baby' had been Ink's new nickname for Error.

Ink felt the nausea go away lightly, he exhaled gently. Nodding, "yeah. I'm okay, Glitchy. I just felt the feeling of nausea, that's all."

'Glitchy' had been Ink's new nickname for Error in return, Error smiled widely, pulling his lover's hand to his 'lips', and kissing it tenderly. "Love the nickname~" Error said, winking at him. Ink ended up getting excited, and puking up ink on the table, accidentally. Covering his mouth, after the room when dead silent.