T W E L V E

Dust was summoned by Blueberry. But why would he do such an act? Blue was a priest. Wasn't that going against the maker?

Blue had been in love with Dust, who was in fact a demon.

Dream had been in love with a being similar, except more enlightened, an angel that goes by the name of Cross.

Vaguely, it seems all too familiar toward Ink. It was like, he had a past with them. Error stretched and relaxed his arm around Ink. Nuzzling into his neck, kissing there softly for a moment and releasing the other, said, "You okay gay mama? You seem Deep in thought."

"Yeah, I'm-- wait, did you just call me gay mama?" He questioned, hearing a amused hum from the demon before him. Replied with; "sure did. You got a problem with it- gay mama?" Error's voice asked. Ink felt his face flush up, shaking his head. "Nope!"

"Good~~" Error smugly replies.

Ink had continued to think, knowing that he didn't have any words for the certain thoughts of uncertainty of the recurring memories that felt like a dream to him. Except he was more awake than asleep. Every time he tried to talk his throat got closed off. He sighed, then spoke. "It feels all too familiar," He said, "oh? Really? What feels familiar?" Error asked. "I don't know. Every time I try to think back, there is something I'm suppose to see. But it's always coming out in a blur."

"What are you thinking back for?"

"I don't know, I just.. I-I'm not sure." Ink replied, looking away suddenly and back toward Error. "It could be just a memory that you weren't meant to remember, I get those all the time. You know past lives and such."

"You were alive?"

Ink suddenly had stars in his eyes, they glisten softly.

"What? No, I wasn't meaning me. I meant by memories. Even some of my own were erased by my father. For some weird reason.." Error says, sitting beside him.

"Wasn't your dad like an angel or something?" Asks Ink, "I mean. Yeah, but the memories he erased had to do something with it. I think, I can't remember. My memory is horrible." Joked Error.

"Error."

"What?"

"So is mine. But, demons bleed, don't they??"

Error pauses for a moment and laughed, "that's a stupid question. But I'll answer it, honestly, if I can." Error said.

He sighed, stretching. "Yes, demons do bleed. Why? Curious on demon nature?" He continued on, "I was just wondering, because once I had a dream that I saw myself fighting against-" Ink paused, his eyes lights turning blank. His stare went completely blank.

Was that a memory? Or was it just a dream?

"Ink? Hey, hey, Ink! You okay there?" Error asked, but his voice was fuzzed out like some sort of static. C'mon Ink, try to remember. Try to remember what or who it was you were fighting against, Ink had been deep in thought again. Not blinking for several minutes, it caused one of his eye lights to turn into an hour glass.

The fog slowly cleared up in his mind. And he saw an angel with pure white and rainbow feathered wings. After that. His vision blurred up. He couldn't see much of what there was to remember of the dream. It was like a glimpse, looking into a mirror. Seeing something you weren't suppose to, and when you would look back it was gone. Like-

It never even existed.

Ink blinked a moment later, panting heavily. Holy shit. That angel, it couldn't have been..

"Ink. You literally didn't blink for like ten straight minutes!" Error said, Ink stared at him and had the face of sadness. "Error, I-"

"Ink.. what did you see?" Error asked, snuggling him closely. "I saw a vision, a memory or dream, I think? But after I saw a glimpse of whatever it was, of what the random memory or dream was. It fogged out and I could no longer see it, like looking into a mirror and seeing something you're not meant to see. Looking back and seeing nothing but a reflection of yourself."