F I F T Y

Blueberry, simply waiting. He had been once called home, back to where he was created.

His cloud filled home called; heaven. A place where angels go to protect the mortal realm, for he was called for a higher purpose.

He knew that it would be sometime before the creators found out he was in love with a demon, also. As like Ink before him.

Blueberry, his wings opened and took flight into the gates of his so called home. Listening to them open, hearing beautiful flutes and trumpets play due to his arrival.

He had a sudden memory of his demon lover, Dust. Hearing him speak the words of "don't forget about me when you are headed home, alright"? And with this, it caused even him to blush and smile. Hearing his wings beat the air, he knew that he would see him again. Soon, at some point.

Once he landed, he looked around and was greeted home by the children. He rubs their heads and smiles, warmly.

"Ah, Blue. You have returned. Thank the moon-" Comyet announced, walking down the stairs to the holy temple.

"Of course I have, you gave word to me about Mora's rising." Blueberry replied,

- flashback -

"Blueberry, I have grave news." Zen had spoke, walking toward the other.

"Oh? Did another demon escape hell?"

"I fear that it is much more than that, my sister, Mora has awoken from her eternal rest, and, she will not again rest, until she has an army." Zen would speak, staring at him.

"Mora- you mean the 'Mora'-? The child of Cthulhu?"

Blueberry asks.

"Indeed, and now she is awake, ready then ever to start what I was suppose to end. But I may not be strong enough to fight her on my own, may you fight alongside me in the near future for if she is to ever start battle?" Zen replied.

Blueberry had agreed that he would. Holding his hand out to his fellow angel.

"Yes. For it is for the better to have company rather than to be alone."

- flashback ends -

Comyet had sighed, she didn't realize that Mora had felt like she didn't belong. She should have payed more attention to the situation. Mora, she had been creating an army of warriors. Possibly of fallen angels, demons from different worlds and universes.

She had known that Mora, had a very malicious plot in mind. Knowing Mora, she had planned to wipe every single life form out of existence. Or so they, the angels had thought.

- Mora's half

Slowly, walking to where her husband stood. Holding his shoulder and looking directly at him, her eyes not leaving his own.

"Welcome back, Mora." Soon spoke, Leonardo.

Mora stared, "I need my body in order to stay in this realm. Take me to it."

"Of course," Leonardo agreed, turning to face one of their most loyal servants, Sebastian. ( not who you're thinking- )

Sebastian had dark chocolate brown hair, cosmic tattoos on his wrists going up his forearms, and, emerald hazel eyes.

He happened to be the son of Mora. Pushing the tomb open to where his mother had been hidden for all these generations.

For when she walked through the door, she looked down and chuckled.

Said,

"This is about to get very intriguing."

In reply.

- Nightmare's half

Sitting in front of the fireplace, poking at it with his tail. Bored again as before, he hadn't seen Killer around in awhile. He started to question if Killer was off doing business again somewhere.

He then heard a voice, "were you waiting for me?" Turning his head over his shoulder.

"There you are, Kills. I was beginning to wonder if you left to the mortal realm." Joked Nightmare. Killer chuckled and walked over, standing by his lover.

Staring at him for a moment, "now. Why would I do that-? Surely the barrier is still up, so that would be merely impossible." Killer said, feeling Nightmare hold his waist with his tentacles.

"Oh, but that's not all. You won't have to worry about the barrier,"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we can be saved wth Mora's help."