F O R T Y

Ink watched the portal close to the mortal realm.

Causing even him to sigh softly of sudden sadness, he didn't want to send PaperJam there, but it had to be done.

In order to protect the ones you love, you have to do what you know how to.

Error held Ink's hand in his, locking their fingers together gently.

Said,

"you did it out of love. Don't worry, he will be okay. Pray for him," Ink heard this and smiled. Nodding suddenly.

"Now, it's time to see who this Mora really is." Ink says, turning toward Error. "Ready?" In question, he asked. Holding his lover's hand in his.

Error sighed softly,

replied,

"I don't know if it's a good idea. But, I've been ready for awhile now. Ever since your creator, your mother mentioned Mora." Said Error, looking to the ball of light that was before them.

"Are you afraid?" Ink asks, Error shivered softly. But, shook his head. "Of course I'm not, I'm just thinking on how to properly speak toward even her." Ink hears this and smiles, squeezing his hand in his. Replied, "when the time comes. Just breathe, and everything will be okay." In response of his demon lover.

They were bound to be married soon, so of course, Error didnt want to back down to when it came to Ink, and, his family.

*Rurik's half

Getting ready to do chores and such is a pain for even Rurik, he hated that he had to do them. He was always the one who did them, they never chose anyone else.

They told him that it is better than sitting around doing nothing.

Surprisingly. Children who were spawns of demons were within the holy palace of the Gods and Goddesses. To where protection drives throughout mortality from the presence of evil intentions,

PaperJam had always wondered what it was like to live in the mortal realm. Since he had heard so much about it from when he was a small child, ( he's still a child ) for a moment, PaperJam began to think of what he heard before he left to be saved from the likes of Mora.

How he heard that Fresh wasn't his true uncle, so, does that mean it's okay to have a crush on him? PaperJam asks himself, still sitting at the table.

Pondering deeply-

No. It's still not right. Others would definately shun me hard if they found out I am in love with him.

Considering even if he isnt my uncle, he is an adult.

And I'm just some simple kid.

PaperJam thought, his hand rests on his face.

Until, he heard his name being called to by his close friend. Goth. "Hey, PJ. You okay?" He asked, going over to sit by him. "Yeah- I guess. I'm just here thinking of a lot of things,"

Scary part was-

Rurik knew.

Oddly as that sounds, Rurik had the ability to see things that not all could. He could see into the far future, he wanted to make fun of the other for falling in love with someone older than him.

But right now, he chose not to. For yet, he chose to focus on something more important at hand.

Even if he really wanted to bash on the other for falling in love with an adult,

He chose to kept to himself and did what he was told. Like any good child would.

*Mora's half

Slowly waking, the prison of where she had been held for millions of years loudly rumbled in her very wake. Cracking the floor underneath the pressure of her spiritual power.