T H I R T Y - O N E

Nightmare wandered throughout hell with his so called 'friend' close by.

Killer had followed Nightmare for what it seemed to be over ten millennia's.

In which, this caused even Killer to have special feelings for the other before him.

Nightmare gave a soft growl of annoyance. He had gotten word beaten by the prince of hell.

Error.

"Nightmare?"

Killer spoke,

"you alright?"

"Hmph. If that so called 'prince' thinks he can walk all over me, then he's deeply mistaken. I'm going to be the one who will be walking on him. Even if it kills me." Nightmare says, opening the door to come across a bedroom chamber.

He gave a sudden sigh, plopping himself onto the bed. His arms behind his head, "Who knew that even a demon could act as if they were so good deep down. When in truth, he's living in his own lies." Said Nightmare,

"that's still bothering you? Night, you should get over that and move on."

"Yeah, sure. They don't call me the demon of mayhem for nothing," said a very sarcastic Nightmare. Killer gave a sudden eye roll, laying on his legs. The other's tentacles sway back and forth slowly underneath his jacket. Slowly, going into his spine.

"Okay, sure. You're the demon of mayhem. You're known to bring chaos into the mortal realm. But you know what you could bringing mayhem into?" Killer asks,

" what . . ?"

"Me~"

Killer gave a sudden flirt, even Nightmare sat up to look at him.

"Nightmare, you've been stressing out way too much about this shit. Maybe it's time for you to relax once in a while, and enjoy yourself of the thing you enjoy the most." Killer continued,

He wasn't wrong. Nightmare had been stressed out over a lot of stuff that included everything. Maybe all but one, Killer.

Killer crawled onto the other, facing him. Leaning in and staring him deeply in the 'eye'. Since Nightmare had corruption going through his body as what some know and may call-  true corruption.

Demons were well known for this, but the true corruption of darkness, has always full blown malicious intent in store.

Nightmare held Killer's waist, smirking suddenly. "Oh? So you want to get fucked by the demon of negativity and mayhem, hm?"

Asked Nightmare,

"And what if I do~?"

"Then you're asking for a very seductive awakening, Killer~"

* Ink's half

Ink shivered softly, snuggling into the blankets of their bed. PaperJam was crawling in the blankets, continuing to comfort his mother.

It's been over two days, and PaperJam continued to grow unnaturally fast. Nephiliem have that trait to them, that make them less mortal. But their souls are what cause them to act and be mortal. Due to being born from a true mortal soul.

Some say that even nephiliem children grow quicker than the average mortal body does within a year. Due to them being demons in form.

Ink knows that nephiliem are basically demons in some form and way. Which causes them to grow to be giant in the near future. Supposedly, Ink could have died if it wasn't for his angel counterpart.

That was when Ink knew, that he was merely just mortal.

But an angel in the form of a mortal. He was given a mortal soul. Gaster seemed to have done that for a reason that he couldn't comprehend.