Ecdysis

It was a peaceful night in the Celestial Realm, the sky was filled with hundreds of stars, and everything seemed to be at peace.

However, that all changed when Jackie was thrown through a couple of trees before she recovered and skidded to a stop.

Soon Elanor appeared and jumped from the trees and sends a few blasts of energy at Jackie.

Dodging them, Jackie used a magically protected arm to swat one blast away from her, while raising her other arm to catch and absorb another blast into her hand.

And with a clap of both hands, she sends it right back at Elanor.

Which missed her by an inch, but the near attack did make Elanor falter enough that she went into free fall.

But she managed to catch herself and slowly floated down to the ground.

The two relatives looked at each other as they had a standoff.

Elanor holds out her hand as she summoned a white and gold sword into it.

(Credit to the creator.)

Narrowing her eyes, Jackie held out both hands and twin black swords with a bright glowing red center appeared in them.

(Credit to the creator.)

Both then rush towards each other and as they got closer, Jackie tightens her grip on her swords as she flips over Elanor.

Quickly bringing up her blade, Elanor blocked an incoming attack from Jackie as she soared over her.

Landing behind Elanor in a kneeling position, Jackie quickly turns around and began to clash blades with her mentor.

Elanor raised her sword above her head and brought it down, but Jackie crossed her swords into a 'x' and blocked it.

Pushing her back, Jackie began to attack Elanor with a series of swift strikes and blows that put Elanor on a defensive stance.

Dragon of Celestial MagicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara