Xiaolin Dragons

Jackie groans as she opens an eye to look at the knocking door "WHAT?!" she yelled annoyed at the constant noise that's keeping her from sleeping. The door opens to her mother Marion Spicer.

She's a young woman in her 40's with black hair, red eyes, normal pale white skin, and is wearing a business suit.

"Jackie, honey get dress and pack your things" she said calmly.

The goth groaned as she sat up and rubbed the sand out from her eyes. "For what?" she asked. 

"Well, I got a call from the Xiaolin temple. And apparently you've been chosen to be a monk there. And they said it's very important that you come and you know how much importance means to me. So get up young lady, we're leaving in 4 hours." she said before leaving and closing the door.

The young genius looks at the door in disbelief "SERIOUSLY?! you didn't even consult me on the matter?!" she yelled angered that her mom actually agreed to something she didn't even know until the last minute.

Growling angrily she gets up and does her morning routine. Take a nice relaxing bath, brushes her teeth, brushes her hair, put on her clothes. She looks at herself and smiles as she looks herself over.

She's wearing a black mid sleeve dress with a red corset around her stomach, black see-thru stockings, black with red trimming high heels, red fingerless gloves, and a black collar choker with a red buckle.

Going down stairs she eats her breakfast, which is pancakes, bacon, muffins, and eggs.

After eating that she looks at the kitchen clock and sees that she only has an hour left, she rushes upstairs and packs her stuff. Once done she had her Jack-bots put them in the limo waiting outside, and with that they drove off.

Time Skip....
Looking at the temple she looks at her mom and groans at the stern look she gave her. "I can't promise that I won't get kicked out" she said as she gets out and walks head and goes inside and see some unfamiliar faces, except for Kimiko.

Raimundo smirks and moves his hair in a way to appear sexy to the gothic redhead "Hello beautiful~" he purred walking up to her. "Names Raimundo, what's your name?" Jackie looks at him unimpressed.

"My name is none of your business, and you are not my type" she snapped. "I like em feisty" Rai purred again leaning in for a kiss, but all that got him was a painful punch in the nose. "I'll break it next time" Jackie threatened as she walks over to Kimiko and stands there.

"Hello, Jackie" Kimiko said as she still talks on the phone. "Kimiko, a pleasure to see you again" Jackie replied calmly like their interaction wasn't important to her at the moment.

But because of their interaction it was mistaken for tension by the boys. Clay was the one that spoke up, "Uh, not to nosy in but are two-"

"We are friends, but we tend to greet and talk to each other if we're busy with something or don't feel like talking. And it's also to talk professionally when it involves stuck up rich snobs we see at the many parties that we are forced to go to" Jackie said cutting him off.

Kimiko nods her head "Yep, Jackie doesn't feel like talking, and no doubt she didn't even know she was coming until the last minute. And I'm too busy on the phone" she explained as she still talked on the phone.

"Oh not you Carmine, I'm here with Jackie and we did our usual professional interaction with each other." She said to the other girl on the phone.

Jackie rolls her eyes at her friends behavior but it changes when sees a old man walking with a young boy no older than 9, that has bright yellow skin and a oversize head with dots.