The Black Vipers

"What do you reckon we're learning?" Clay asked.

Right now, it was in the middle of the night and him and his fellow monks were silently standing still while wearing black blindfolds and only had two torches to illuminate the area.

"Surely it is a lesson in humility..." Omi then points at Raimundo who was walking aimlessly like a complete and utter fool. "For Raimundo!"

"Oh ha, ha!" Raimundo said but then grunts when he accidentally walks into a tree, going around it the Dragon of the Wind groans as he keeps walking.

But in doing so walked right on top of the railing of a nearby fountain and would have fallen in if it weren't for Master Fung grabbing him.

"In order to be a team, each must learn to trust the other fully." He stated as he lets Raimundo go and walks away.

Thankfully, the Dragon of Wind managed to get his balance and not fall into the fountain.

"And the blindfolds?" Kimiko questioned.

"Sometimes what you think you see is merely a distraction." Master Fung picks up a torch. "Using only instinct, pass this lit torch and trust that your teammates will not allow you to be burned."

He then looks at Raimundo who had made his way back to the others and had given the torch to the Dragon of Wind.

Raimundo walks forward but by accident he had tripped over a rock, but he managed to recover.

Doing a backflip, Raimundo landed in a handstand and Jackie immediately rushed forward and took the torch from her teammate.

Landing near a tree, Jackie does a back flip and places her feet onto the trunk and pushes off with her flying through the air and then arches her back.

At around the same time she was doing this, Omi had rushed forward and had purposely gotten into a handstand, where he then pushes up and does a somersault in midair.

Where he then grabs the torch from Jackie as they passed by each other.

Landing near the same tree, Omi flips and places his feet on the trunk as well and pushed off.

Kimiko then smiles and quickly jumps into the air, taking the torch from Omi as she passed by.

The Dragon of Fire went high into the air and for a moment she just enjoyed the sensation of feeling weightless as she gracefully spins in the air.

But as she was losing altitude, she quickly points her body downwards and held the torch in front of her as she made her way to Clay.

Who merely held his hands together as she neared him.

Then when she was close enough, he grabs the torch, swings Kimiko around and catches her in his other arm.

Kimiko smiles at her teammate.

Clay smiles at Kimiko but then the delicious smell of Jackie's teriyaki pork hits his nose and his mouth started to water at the idea of eating her delicious food.

"Jackie's teriyaki pork?"

And like the Flash, Clay dropped Kimiko and ran towards the plate.

"Oh, delicious!" The cowboy exclaimed as he runs pass the others so fast that there was a breeze that nearly knocked them off their feet.

Jackie scrunches up her nose when she got a whiff of something that smelled like fabric being burned mixed with axe body spray. "Raimundo, you're on fire." She stated immediately.

"Huh?" Raimundo looked at himself before seeing that his left sleeve was on fire.

And he immediately started to scream and run around. "Raimundo! Stop, hit the deck and rotate!" Omi exclaimed.