Fighting among Teammates Part 1

Jackie grunts angrily as she does her nightly exercise albeit a little aggressively.

For 2 weeks she keeps on having the same dream again and again.

And her magic was getting out of hand to the point that she doesn't need to wake up for her magic to go haywire anymore. At first it was just levitating objects in her room, but last night her magic caused a literal earthquake.

Thankfully it was not powerful enough to level the temple to the ground but the fact that it happened made her even more frustrated.

She just doesn't understand; she has done everything that she usually does to keep her magic in check so why is it that her magic is acting up. All these questions swirled through her mind as her body movements became more aggressive but precise by the second.

And every single questioned ended with even more questions, why is this happening to her, why is this happening now, how can she make these sleepless nights end!?

If there's one thing Jackie hates it's when she can't find the answer to something, and being unable to find the answer means she doesn't know what do, not knowing what do means that she doesn't know how to have control over the situation, and not having control means that anything she that tries will be worthless.

She will be worthless.

An animalistic fire of pure rage entered her eyes as she thinks about that cursed word. The very bane of her existence.

And being worthless means that she's just the same little girl that didn't have a backbone and let everyone walk over her until every sense of dignity and self-esteem she had was diminished until it's not even worth mentioning.

But when that day happened, that faithful but horrifying day happened that change everything for her. And She made a promise to herself, a promise that she would NEVER BE THAT WEAK-WILLED GIRL AGAIN!!

Jackie roars in anguish and slams her fist into the ground making a small crater 10 times bigger than her hand as a result.

She takes deep breath to calm herself, but it only made her even more furious with each passing second.

"You're getting stronger." Master Fung stated making his presence known.

Jackie gasped in shock and looks up at her master.

"But the same time, I sense great anger inside you." Master Fung proclaimed.

"You think!" Jackie hissed not caring that she's being rude.

"For the past 2 weeks I had to deal with my magic going haywire and I haven't been able to do anything about it!" she yelled.

"All will be fine in time-"

"TIME!?" Jackie exclaimed angrily. "Why not now! My magic is getting out of hand and needs to be controlled!"

The goth growls looked down at the ground in anger. Tears wanted to come out, but she kept them at bay. Crying is a sign of weakness and she will not show just how vulnerable she is right now.

Walking over Master places her his hand on her shoulder. "Jacquelynn, I know how much this is angering you, but I will say this, everything that has happened to you is a sign that you are getting stronger. But you are not ready for the journey that will make you reach your full potential."

"Then will I be ready?" she asked.

"When you reach the rank of Xiaolin Apprentice, then I will tell you everything you want to know. But until then I am forbidden from helping you."

"Now come to bed. It's getting late." Master Fung added and walked away.

Jackie looks down at the small crater and clenches her fist so tightly that her fingernails slightly broke through the skin and made her palm bleed.