Mala Mala Jong Part 1

A week Later...
Right now four of the Xiaolin Monks were enjoying their breakfast with Master Fung without a care in the world.

But who could blame them? The sun was high and the sky and was shining more brightly than usual, the temperature was just right. It was just a peaceful morning, and nothing could stop it.

That is until Jackie slammed opened the door and came barging in with a dead look in her eyes, a cup of coffee in one hand and the coffee pot in the other.

She grumbled as she takes a sip of her coffee and makes her way towards the table.

Once she sat down and sits the pot down on a plate that was purposely placed there for the pot.

After a few minutes the monks could tell that they gothic monk's morning grouchiness was subdued and so they finally said, "Morning Jackie."

"Morning." She replied as she puts her food on her plate and begins to eat.

And with that the morning continued on like normal.

After eating the monks went to do their own thing since it was their day off from training for today.

And Jackie decided to spend it by looking up the latest news around the world while laying down outside under a tree.

Many would find this boring, but Jackie does this since as the heir of the Spicer Company she has to be well informed about even the littlest bit of gossip.

Meanwhile with Angelynn...
Angelynn hums a small tune as she types on her computer.

Wuya flies over to the girl and said, "Let me guess..." the pastel goth flinches in shock and looked at the witch.

"You're downloading more of your vapid hippity-hop music." She said.

Angelynn makes a wrong buzzer noise and then said, "I'm working up a Shen Gong Wu spreadsheet so we can know who has what." She explained.

"Check it." turning back to around she shows the witch her little project.

"We have the Eye of Dashi; they have the Tongue of Saiping."

"We have the Third Arm Sash; they've got the Longi Kite."

She then scrolls down to a picture of the golden tiger claws which was placed in the middle. "And those really cool Golden Tiger Claws...Omi sent them to the earth's core, so nobody has them...how do I file that one?"

"I don't need a scorekeeper. I need someone who will retrieve the Shen Gong Wu and not waste time with—" before she could finish her sentence, she started to sense another Shen Gong Wu.

"Wait, I am sensing a New Shen Gong Wu!" she gasped when she realized which one, she was sensing.

"It is the most important of them all." Her eyes glowed as they showed the Shen Gong Wu. "The Heart of Jong.

Angelynn types the name into her computer. "Heart of Jong, was it?" she looks at the witch, "Is that with a 'J' or a 'G' or—"

Wuya cuts her off by yelling, "ANGELYNN SPICER...RETRIVE THIS SHEN GONG WU OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"

The pastel goth smiles nervously, "You know what? I'll let Spell-Check do its job." She said and types the name.

With the monks...
Dojo soared through the air as the monks and him finally made it to their destination. Which was a forest.

Once Dojo was close to the ground the monks jumped off.

Turning little, Dojo spins through the air and points to where he is sensing the Wu. "Heart of Jong due that way!"