Tohomiko Electronics

"Jackie's food is so awesome!" Raimundo said with his mouth full.

Right now, the monks were eating dinner and they were chowing down like little piggies.

Except for Jackie, who could only look at their bad table manners in disgust.

It was so disgusting to watch that she had to look away from them.

Despite the fact that it was not helping her that much since the sound of them aggressively eating like uncultured swine's were grating on her ears.

She was even more shocked that Kimiko was acting like this since she knows that she has to keep up appearances as the heiress of Tohomiko Electronics.

Furthermore, another reason she's shocked by Kimiko's lack of manners is since her grandmother had made her take etiquette classes.

And one way to describe her first teacher was that she was a perfect image of a strict, no nonsense bitch of an instructor that they hated to their core.

But the reason she was so hated was not because she was very strict it was because she was a real-life version of Dolores Umbridge that wore her hair in a perfect circulation cutting inducing bun.

While she did teach the basics most of her lessons involved her trying to shove outdated gendered stereotypes down Kimiko's throat.

She was so old fashioned that she would even smack Kimiko upside the head with a ruler when she acted out or did something wrong.

Thankfully, she only had her for a half of a year since Kimiko's dad found out about what she was doing to his daughter and fired her and replaced her with an instructor that was a lot better.

Shivering in disgust, Jackie groans as she calms down and tries to go back to eating her own food like the refined woman that she is.

But that changed when a chewed-up chunk of food from Raimundo's plate, despite the fact that he was on the far side of the table from her, landed in her bowl.

Now more disgusted and angrier than ever before, Jackie looks down at her tarnished plate like she had just been insulted.

(To give you an idea on what her face looked like.)

Pushing it away, Jackie growls as she gets up and stomps out of the dining area without saying a word

And the others were confused on her abrupt departure and while they would usually go after her, they were too much absorbed into their food to leave the table.

"What's her deal?" Raimundo questioned as he continues to eat his food.

"No idea, maybe she wasn't hungry." Kimiko said as she stuffs more food into her mouth.

Back with Jackie, the young girl walked around the temple grounds. "Ugh! It's like living with pigs." She muttered under her breath as she walks into the gardens.