The Lesser of Two Evils

Back at Chase's lair, Angelynn was lounging in the Dragon Lord's throne and was not only petting one of the tigers.

But she was watching as Cyclops messes with a remote that changed the lighting in the Dragon Lords lair.

From the normal ambience, into night, into day and so on.

While Chase was annoyed with the giant oaf messing with his stuff, he kept a calm composure as he meditates.

"I gotta hand it to you, this is one fine crib, and now it's my crib." Angelynn said to Chase.

Finally opening his eyes, Chase had an irritated look on his face.

"You should count your good fortune..." He then smirks at her as he continues. "...While it lasts."

Changing positions on the throne, Angelynn was now leaning over an armrest.

"Oooohh! I'm so scared! I wasn't good enough to work with you." She said tauntingly.

Standing up, she smirks smugly at him. "But you're not in charge anymore, Mr. High and Dragon mighty, are you?"

Angelynn gestures to herself with her thumb. "I'm in charge. Angelynn Spicer!"

She then pretends that Chase had said something. "What you say? Angelynn Spicer, that's right!"

Chase's face lightly twitched in irritation that he has to endure listening to this worm's incessant gloating.

But at least she's gloating and not trying to proposition him into being her boyfriend in exchange for his freedom like she tried to do a few hours ago.

To say that the Dragon Warlord lost his temper when she had made that offer was an understatement.

And it made the pastel goth glad that he was trapped and powerless.

Letting out a lazy yawn, Chase stretches his arms as he leans against the dome leisurely and smirked at Angelynn.

"Could you keep it down? I think I'll get some sleep."

Angelynn then looks at Wuya as the ghostly witch peeks out from behind the throne.

"Where's your evil super-genius now?" She asked tauntingly before gesturing to the Warlord. "Asleep in a cage like a parrot."

Laughing evilly, Angelynn gets up and walks towards Cyclops.

Wuya looks at Chase before turning her attention to Angelynn and began to kiss up to her.

"Oh, Angel, you know you were always my favorite."

Cyclops happily looks up at the ceiling as he continues to change the lighting.

But his enjoyment was put to an end as Angelynn grabbed the remote and threw it somewhere.

"Yo, Einstein, saddle up! It's time we spread some of our evil fortune." Angelynn proclaimed before she began to laugh evilly.

And just like last time, Cyclops began to copy her and laughed evilly too.

However, in response to this, Angelynn flinched back since she was expecting spit to fly on her again.

But thankfully, it did not happen this time.

Meanwhile at the Xiaolin Temple, the monks were playing a game where they passed a ball to each other.

"All of the powers of Chase Young and all the idiocy of Angelynn Spicer...what a scary combination." Kimiko said as she passed the ball to Omi.

"Maybe she will finally be satisfied and quit her evil ways." Omi said optimistically.