Catching the Cat Duo

Throwing their bags through the portal Lynx and Katnappe finally jump in last and smirked at their bags "Not a bad haul." Katnappe said proudly.

"Yep." Lynx agreed as he inspects a golden watch he stole from a jewelry store.

"Katnappe and Lynx!"

Turning around the Cat duo screeched at the monks.

"You are misusing the powers of the Shen Gong Wu. You must surrender!" Omi exclaimed.

"You'll have to catch us first." Katnappe exclaimed.

Running forward Omi tried to hit Katnappe but she just blocked his attacks and opened a portal.

Jumping through the Cat Duo disappeared.

Omi looks around when suddenly Lynx came through a portal right behind him and tied him up.

"Omi! Hang on kid!" Dojo said slithering up.

Katnappe's kittens meowed as they jump out of her backpack and attacked Dojo.

Kimiko goes next with the monkey staff and started to counter Katnappe, but the cat burglar activated the Tigers Claws and opened a portal above the Dragon of Fire's head.

Next thing she knows multiple shoe boxes came out right on top of her.

Raimundo tried to get her but he ended up tied up as well. "Too slow."

Rolling her eyes, Jackie runs up and kicks the Tiger Claws off of Katnappe's hand and goes after them, but the blonde girl grabbed the back of her shirt.

Growling, Jackie swings her arm and hits the cat girl in the nose.

Katnappe hisses and rubs her nose "You'll pay for that!" she exclaimed as she rushes up and tried to claw the goth's eyes out.

But unfortunately, Jackie was so busy that she didn't notice Lynx running over to the Tiger Claws and Teleporting away.

He then comes back 5 minutes later with a plate of caviar.

Using the Tiger Claws again he opens a portal in front of Jackie and pushed his arm through shoving the plate in her face.

The goth shrieks in fear and backs away.

"Take care of the cowboy!" Lynx said as he drops the plate and tackles Jackie and begins to tie her up.

"Are you gonna fight, Cowboy or just stand there?" The cat girl asked.

"I'm sorry, ma'am but can I fight your brother instead?" he asked.

"Come on, Clay get her!" Raimundo exclaimed.

"Sorry, guys. Can't do it. I can't fight a girl." Clay stated.

"Then this'll be quick" Katnappe declared and grabbed the Cowboy by his shirt and fling towards the others.

"Clay, man, haven't you heard? Chivalry is dead." Raimundo stated.

"See ya, Xiaolin Warriors we've got more shopping to do." With that said, the cat duo disappeared into another portal.

Jackie growled as she bends her head down and pulls on the rope with her teeth until it snapped.

Throwing the rope away she begins to unwrap Omi and Raimundo.

"Except for the parts where they slapped us silly and got away. I think that went pretty well." Dojo stated.

"That was a complete disaster! And I am so going to get Leo back for using Caviar." Jackie huffed as she finally unbinds Raimundo.