Adventures in New York City Part 2

Meanwhile with Omi...
Omi smirks as he keeps his eyes on the Serpent's Tail. "Ha! You will not escape me. For I have my eyes upon you, and..." before he could finish his sentence, he slams right into a brick wall.

He falls to the floor and laid there for 3 seconds before getting up.

He rubs his head and looks at the thing he ran into.

"Ow. Who put that building in my way?" he asked.

He then realized that he lost track of the Wu.

"The Serpent's Tail..." putting the Falcon's Eye back on his eye and tried to look for it, but it was long gone.

"It's gone!" he takes the Wu off his eye. "I am sorry, my friends, but I..." he realized that none of his fellow monks were there.

"Kimiko? Raimundo? Clay? Dojo?" he called.

He gasped "Oh, no! my friends are lost in New York City! How will they survive without me?!" he exclaimed not realizing that he's the one that's in fact lost.

After he got over his realization, he decided to go look for him but doing so he traveled around to find them.

He walks over to a brown-haired man in a green tattered trench coat. "Excuse me sir? I am looking for my friends. One cowboy-" before he could finish his sentence the man yelled at him, "GO BACK TO JERSEY YOU TOURIST!!"

He then acting like nothing happened and walked away.

He walks over to a middle age looking woman "Excuse me kind lady. I am looking for my—" she pulls out a mace can. "I'VE GOT MACE!!" She exclaimed.

Omi just smiles "Ok. I'll mace for you." he brings out the Falcon's Eye.

"I have Shen Gong Wu." He proclaimed happily.

"HELP! POLICE! AAH!" the women exclaimed and runs away.

"Don't mind her. She's crackers." A male voice said behind Omi.

Omi turns around to see a blonde man with a large nose and wearing a silver hat with a satellite on top.

"You need help, Son?" he asked.

"Oh, thank you, honorable stranger. I am looking for my four friends." He answered.

The man bends down "Friends?" he questioned.

"Yes. 2 boys, A girl, and a Dragon. But if you have also seen a female goth that has skin as white as snow and with crimson red hair and eyes that would be most helpful too." He answered.

"Oh, dragon, huh?" he said to himself. "Yeah, we don't get too many dragons here in New York City." He chuckles "But you know what we got a lot of?"

Omi shakes his head the guy leans closer "Aliens. They're everywhere, man! Space beings from planet Ixmoda." Omi looks at the man in bewilderment.

The man tries to shush him "They're watching us. We can't talk now. Must go." He places his hands-on Omi's shoulders "Be Strong little friend." He then jumps away and starts barking like a dog.

And ran away on all fours.

Omi watched in complete shock at what he just witness "I think that's one of the kinds of strangers that Jackie told me to stay away from. I can see why." He stated.

Meanwhile with the Monks...
"Master Fung should never have trusted me to watch over you kids. Charting a scroll. That I can do. Scrolls don't go running off in the middle of Manhattan." Dojo whined.

"We'll find him, Dojo. I'm not exactly sure how but we'll find him." Kimiko stated.

"We better or it's our heads with Jackie. The only way to calm her down enough to be a little easy on us is if we find Omi and bring him back unharmed." Rai proclaimed.