"Better?"

"I mean I guess" I said as I peeled my banana.

"So did you have fun" Dream said as I heard him lay down.

"Yeah"

I turned off my camera.

"Turn it back on"

"What why? You don't have yours on"

"But I want to see you"

I turned my camera on. I took a bite of my banana and just took a deep breathe.

"What's wrong?"

"Dream have you ever felt like there is something in your life just missing" I said as I took another bite of my banana more aggressively.

"Yeah I have actually"

"That's how I feel right now, Tommy opened my eyes to a problem I never knew existed" I said as I took another bite and chewed faster.

"George..."

"Which is something I don't get, he is so young but yet understands a lot of my problems. He is a kid who should be living his life and right now he is but with some consequences. Everything is under surveillance. My life is boring. I do the same thing everytime. I am alone. ITS NOT FAIR" I said as I took another bite of my banana.

I was getting angry. I started to talk and chew.

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS ON VIDEO, I WONDER IF I SHOULD HAVE JUST NEVER STARTED STEAMING. THERE IS SO MANY THINGS I CAN'T DO. THIS IS JUST SO FU-" I said as I suddenly stopped.

I grabbed a trash bag and spit out the banana. I bit myself.

"Fuck" I whispered.

I bit myself hard. I was bleeding. I liked away the blood.

"Are you okay?!" Dream said in a panicked tone.

"Yeah, I just bit myself" I said as I licked the wound in my mouth.

"George just breathe" Dream said as he relaxed.

"Did you understand what I said" I said as I threw the rest of the banana away.

"Yeah, have you tried to be what you call normal" Dream asked.

"Well yeah but I get recognized nearly everywhere" I said as I laid back in my chair.

"Dream, I have a question?"

"What is it?"

"Is it nice to be faceless? I mean you get all the perks of being a youtuber and streamer and no one knows who you are" I said as I looked at the camera.

"Well, it's not that great, I can't really go out with the people I know who are well known, and sometimes you have to hide yourself.....from the ones.....you love most" he said as his voice got quieter but was somehow louder.

He was closer to the screen I think.

"Dream we need to meet up" I said as I smiled.

Dream was silent. There was the sound of ruffling.

"Yeah we do" Dream said as he chuckled.

"I want to see you" I said as I sighed.

"Oh really"

"Yeah, and I want to see you in person to just take you all in" I said as I laid back in my chair

"Take me all in?" Dream said as he laughed.

"No no no not like that, I mean like see you in person, your height and features" I said embarrassed.

"I mean sure, pretty sure you can take me all in, both ways" Dream said as he softly chuckled.

I hid my face in my hands.

"Oh my god" I said muffled.

"Admit I am pretty smooth with it" Dream said as I heard him turn.

I looked up at the camera.

"Are you in bed right now?" I said as I laughed.

"Yeah"

"Any plans tomorrow?"

"Not really"

"I expected you to have fun since you live with your bestfriend" I said as I laughed.

"Well only one of them, the other is in the UK" Dream said as he sighed.

"One day I will come and visit you guys"

"You always say that"

"I mean it"

"Okay one day"

"One....day"