Part 87

Akash "but."

Abhay "I am not sure myself but we need to know the truth which can be found by knowing how Anjali react to this news. Arav being Anjali's son he may also know so keep your hawk eye on them all together. Include Maa also. I think don't talk now tell them on dinning table it will be better option. Share this news on dinning table."

Akash "ya u will help you. Bye take care."

Abhay "take care call me tomorrow."

Akash cut the call and come to dinning table. He sit on his chair and thanks to God for sitting arrangement. All are sitting opposite to him expect NK, Payal, Mama, Mami and Sheetal.

Akash "Maa my friend may come here for few days. He need some legal help so I am going to help him."

Mami "it's good you are helpless but whats the matter."

Akash "Maa last year his cousin died by falling from school's roof. School authorities said she committed suside but they never believed and now they got some clues that his cousin was murder by someone. Maa do you know she was in 10 th standard when she died. Now one name is coming in light that is her classmate Molly killed her by pushing her from roof. Police is searching Molly in her murder case. He is here to talk to senior authority of education department of government of India."

Akash didn't believe what he saw that Anjali, Arav and Shyam had scared expression and Dadi is shocked expression. He is sure that Molly girl is Anjali's daughter but why dadi is shocked. Nani's reaction he didn't notice. Payal also noticed Anjali's expression.

Payal "now what he will do."

Akash "he filled case against school authorities I hope that girl get justice."

Anjali get up and said "I am not feeling well so I am going to my room." Rest had their food and left to their respective room.

Anjali call Molly to tell her that police is searching her and ask her to hide from police.

Payal in their room "Akash what is on dinning table why Anjali look scared."

Akash "I got information what I discussed on dinning table and regarding Anjali I don't know but I will ask PI to found because I am also doubtful if Anjali's reaction to this news."

Payal nodded and thought same that they need to know about this Molly. But what they don't know very soon they will know.

Whereas Abhay's home

Abhay call someone "keep a close watch on her. Scared her but don't do anything to her."

Abhay "Anjali get ready to listen about your daughter's death. Let see how you will do the last rite of her. If you claim her as your daughter then it will be your doom because you yourself exposed to you infront of Maa who will not leave you for sure. And in case you won't come forward which I want is good because she has to died with no one to claim her body.

Abhay appointed his man in police uniform to follow Molly to scared her till she died and he know Anjali will tell what he told Akash.

In Shantivan all are sleeping without knowing what is coming tomorrow. 

Abhay is waiting for news of Molly's death. He can't Khushi or Arnav to committed any sin. He know killing murder is also crime when law and order are their to punish the murderer.

Abhay got call after 3 hours from his men that while running from them she got hit by a truck. Abhay ask them to go from their.

Abhay call Chirag.

Abhay "Chirag." 

Chirag "Papa thanks for information but I am here in high where a girl his hit by truck. I will call you after completing here. I think she won't survive."

Truck driver got scared and when he try to run away Chirag ask "it's your responsibility to admit her in hospital."

Truck driver "sir I am poor man if I go to jail my family will on road please leave me."

Chirag "don't worry nothing happens to you I am police officer I saw its her mistake not your. Lets take her to hospital."

They took her to hospital.

Chirag know she won't survive fir sure. 

Chirag call police and give statement in favour of truck driver. In all this truck driver don't know that Chirag remove all the things which help the police to identify her. After completing formalities he went to Abhay.

Arti "Chirag you this time." She look at clock which show 5 o' clock in the morning.

Chirag "Maa I need to talk to Papa something and I am coming from duty."

Abhay also come and ask "Arti why are you standing go get coffee for us."

Arti "Chirag do you want to eat something."

Chirag "Maa I am hungry. Can you cook aloo paratha for me."

Arti "sure." Arti is going to kitchen when she hear Abhay saying bring two coffee then cook aloo paratha of us. Arti bring coffee for them. With coffee mug in hand they went to garden away from Arti's hearing.

Chirag "Papa I know what you did and I will not ask why when I know the reason. I removed all identify proof but I didn't get her mobile."

Abhay "it's found by my men and I ask them to throw in sewerage. They throw it but what about her."

Chirag "died in operation table before doctor could do anything. She is orphan by record which is good. I think in a day or two they will disposed her body."

Abhay "Chirag I want Anjali to know her daughter is died that is possible only by you."

Chirag "I will ask the officer to print her photo on newspaper. Let's see wheather Anjali claim her daughter's body or not."