✨Temporary Sitters✨

Start from the beginning

"YES!!" Renjun shouted, making the group to giggle. Then, the door opened, revealing DoYoung and Jeno. "Nono!! Channie 형play with us today." The 4 years old ran to his fellow 4 years old in excitement to share the news. But as predicted by Nara, the shy boy just waved at the group before hiding behind her.

"귀여워...(Kiyowo)" The group mumbled as they stared at the shy little boy with admire.

"Nono.. Say bye² to Yoyo형first." Said Nara and he ran back to DoYoung to give him a big hug. "Junnie... Say bye² to Papa哥too." Renjun ran to the said older and gave him a big hug too. The two older members waved goodbye before leaving.

"お姉さん!!" A chubby cheek little boy shouted as he opened the door with a big smile, but the smile immediately disappeared when he saw 8 unfamiliar faces in the room running back to Yuta. The 8 guys greeted Yuta as they bowed and he greeted back. "お兄さん... Who are they?" Shotaro mumbled loud enough for Yuta to hear.

"They're our friends."

"友たち? (Friends?)" The shy boy repeated and the older Japanese nodded. "お兄さん's friends?" Yuta giggled as he nodded at the claim and encouraged the Little to greet them. The little one did as told before running to Nara, who gladly engulfed him into her embrace. "お姉さん, there many people here." He whispered to the caregiver, making her to giggle before nodding.

"Mama!!!" 3 voices called as they ran to the door and just like Shotaro, they ran back to Ten, who was sending them and hide behind his legs. "哥哥... There strangers." Ten being confused, slowly walked inside and smiled when he saw the group.

"They're not strangers. They're friends." Hendery peeked from behind and the guys slowly waved at him, making him to wave back.

"Heng Heng, 형are friends. No be scare." Renjun came to the three to reassure them that the guys were friends. But the boys shook their heads.

"I think you guys should introduce yourselves to them." Nara suggested, making the guys to shook their heads. "Is there something wrong?"

"We're missing one." The youngest answered as the other nodded. Nara looked around and noticed that Sungchan haven't arrived. "We'll just wait for everyone." A slightly shorter one continued and Nara nodded.

After a few moments of waiting and Ten left for his schedule, they were greeted by a crying baby and Taeyong as the two slide opened the door. Nara was playing blocks with Jeno and XiaoJun when the two came before going to the crying baby.

"누나~..." Sungchan whimpered as he continued to cry with his head on her shoulder. Nara gently rubbed his back as she tried to calm him down. "Can Sunggie tell 누나 what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

"He tripped just outside the playroom when he speed walked here." Taeyong answered for him before noticing the group of guys playing with the other Littles. "You have a few new assistants today." Nara smiled while continuing to calm Sungchan down.

"It's just for today. Beside, I have a date with Jaemin later." Nara said to the leader and he just patted her head before Sungchan's. Taeyong left for his schedule and Sungchan finally calmed down. "Ok, guys. I think you guys can introduce yourselves to the kids now." She suggested and the group slowly lined up in a row.

"Step up! We're Stray Kids!" They greeted and Renjun cheered.

"Hi, Kids. My name is Chan. You can call me, Channie형 or Kanga형."

"Good Morning! My name is Minho. You can call me, Minmin형."

"Hello!! I'm Changbin. You can call me, Binnie형."