So, grumpy Branch let his usual hard tone turn dowm for now. He sweetly got closer, his body was blocking the wind, Poppy let out a sigh of content.

Is it weird she had wished feel him closer ?

- As I say, I'm getting you back to your pod, okay? You'll be there soon, don't worry.

She nodded.

So this time, they walked more slowly, Branch was blocking the strong wind the best he could with his body. At one point, the drops were falling more fastly...

.. And to Poppy's surprise, Branch was giving her a strange, but rather funny show.

The gray troll was keep getting under the umbrela and getting back under the rain, seeming nervous to get more close to her. Poppy let out a snort, slowly forgot her sadness.

- What are you doing? She giggled softly, chasing a lock of hair in front of her face.

The rain had started to fall a little bit more harder. The male troll let out a 'Aahh!!' and Poppy rolled her eyes, laughing.

- Certainly, do not ask for it, Poppy teased him.

She lifted the umbrela to fit them both under it. Branch looked at her, blushing, he was looking embarrased;

- I d-don't want people to see us sharing an umbrela... He murmured akwardly, getting away again, I don't uh... wanna ruin your reputation.

Poppy raised an eyebrow, and lifted the umbrela again so the rain wouldn't fall on him;

- So you actually want get under that umbrela and share it with me ? She smirked.

Branch blushed and burried his face in his hands;

- AAHH! Poppy!! He screamed in embarrassement, then, he realized his hands were cold, full of rain water; OH SUGAR, Now my face is wet !

This time Poppy laughed out loud and Branch had to take hold of the umbrela so it wouldn't get carried away by the wind.

- THAT SOUNDED... HAHAHAHA !!

She squealed and jumped back against Branch when she felt cold rain hit her skin. Branch laughed;

- So princess, is it raining NOW ?

She was gonna respound... Until a big thunder was heard,and the rain start fall like millions of nails on them.

Both squealed in surprise, and now were squeezing each other under the umbrela, getting as much warmth from their companion they could.

- WHAT IN THE- Branch panicked.

- HAHAHA!! Poppy laughed, OKAY OKAY, GET IN HERE!!

She pulled him closer, hugging his side while both trolls were screaming, laughing out loud like two idiots in the crazy rain... Cause yeah, they were two cute idiots.

- WHERE'S THE VILLAGE!! Branch screamed to the pink troll.

- THE WHAT?? Poppy asked, laughing.

The rain was so loud, it was basically impossible to understand each other.

- THE VILLAGE!!! Branch trying make a gesture, but acidentelly get freezing rain on his arm, AH!!

Poppy laughed, tears running down her eyes. She went to chase them away but her hand was full of water drops; now her face was wet!!

- AHH, IT'S COLD!! She squealed, squeezing, almost like glue to the male troll, she laughed, MY FACE IS WET!!!

- BUHHAHAHAHA- Branch laughed with her.

Poppy widened her eyes, smiling at how Branch looked happy in that impossibly crazy moment.

For about ten whole minutes, both were screaming at the top of their lungs, trying share an umbrela too little for them and trying to understand where they were.

- OH GOD, YOU ARE SHAKING!! Branch laughed, and he hugged her, cause he was shaking too.

- BRANCH STOP!! YOU ARE SOAKED, ITS COLD !! She screamed loudly.

- I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ME HUG YOU FOR LIKE 15 YEARS NOW...

Both looked at each other, and they bursted in laughters, it was hard to catch their breath at this point, cheeks were hurting them badly but they just couldn't stop laughing.

Eventually, they found the village, walking like two penguins toward it as they were hiding under the same little umbrela. Branch spoted her pod;

- I HAVE TO GO HOME!! She laughed loudly, faking crying.

- I KNOW!! Branch laughed, faking being desesperate.

- I HAVE TO GO HOME-

- I KNOW!!

Both trolls bursted again in laughter, crazily shaking under the rain.. Even if they were at destination, it took everything to Poppy to get away, letting Branch the umbrela.

- NOW, LISTEN TO ME! Branch grabbed her hand so she would get closer, like a coach talking to his student as they both laughed, WE FACED THE STORM, NOW YOU MUST GO BACK HOME!!

- BUT I CAN'T!! the pink princess giggled widely.

- YES YOU CAN!! He insisted, he was crying laughter.

- NO-

- RUN, AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU THERE!! IN 3...

- NO!!

- 2...

- BRANCH DON'T YOU DARE!! Poppy laughed, hugging him close, not wanting let go of his chest.

- 1!!

He pushed her apart gently toward the pod, causing her to squeal loudly when the rain hit her skin and ran after Branch to get under the umbrela, the rain was falling on her body... Tho at this point, she didn't care it was cold.

- BRANCH TIMBERLAKE CAME BACK HERE !!! She screamed his name, chasing after him

- GO BACK HOME!!! He laughed loudly, YOU MUST MISS. KENDRICK!!

- WHY DOES OUR LAST NAMES SOUNDS SO WEIRD??? Poppy giggled loudly.

- I DON'T KNOW!!! GO BACK HOOOME-

- BUT I CAAAAN'T!!

- YOU ARE ALREADY SOAKED WET, YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK UNDER THAT UMBRELA WITH M- AAAH!!!

She literally just jumped on him and both fall down on the floor with the umbrela in a puddle.

- NOW WE ARE BOTH SOAKED WET !! She laughed.

- THAT SOUND SO WRONG!! Branch pointed out.

- I KNOW!! Poppy copied his words from earlier.

Both looked at each other eyes again silent - Poppy was laying on top of Branch's chest- ... And laughter echoed throught the whole place again.

Eventually, both trolls found their way to the pod, their clothes soaked and cold. Branch stayed under the rain with the umbrela that Poppy had left him so he could go back to his bunker.

- THAT is staying in my long term-memory! She laughed.

She was about get inside, but was pulled back by something... That's when she realized that Branch and her had been holding hands this whole time.

Both trolls stayed silent a third time, this time, not a single laugh interrupted their moment. Their crazy heartbeats were hide by the sound of the rain still falling.

So, with a sweet smile, she caressed his fingers, and let their hands slip away under the cold rain.

- ... Now, go back home! Poppy playfully pushed him away.

Branch laughed, squeezing her hand before let go.... He left that day with the biggest smile of all the trolls of the village... Even though it was a gray sky, full of happy floating clouds, unfortunately hiding the rays of the sun in Trolls' village that day.

---

Yes this crazy shit happened to me BYEEEE-